Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Men round 16 and this week we have a massive Sydney derby, with both teams in the top six it sure to get heated. The other big game is also on Saturday night with Perth hosting Melbourne City, can Perth keep their unbeaten run at Macedonia park?

A-League Men Round 16

Friday 10th February

Brisbane Roar V Central Coast Mariners 7:45pm ESDT, 6:45pm EST, Kayo Stadium

Saturday 11th February
Western United V Adelaide United 5:00pm ESDT, 4:30pm CSDT, AAMI Park
Western Sydney Wanderers V Sydney F.C 7:45pm ESDT, CommBank Stadium
Perth Glory V Melbourne City 10:30pm ESDT, 7:30pm WST, Macedonia Park

Sunday 12th February
Newcastle Jets V Melbourne Victory 3:00pm ESDT, McDonald Jones Stadium
Macarthur F.C V Wellington Phoenix 5:00pm ESDT, 7:00pm NZLT, Campbelltown Stadium

Predictions: CCM 2-1 Adel 1-0 WSW 2-1 Perth V City 1-1 New 2-1 Nix 3-2

Enjoy the football this weekend

Last edited:

I am fully prepared for our first loss at Macedonia Park. We have been wasteful in front of goal and extremely lucky at the other end. City have more than enough weapons to punish us.
Really interesting games. It's on past midnight out east. City/Heart have usually struggled in Perth. The Macedonia Park streak ... All could be factors, or city could just smash in 4....

We get the dreaded 3pm KO on Sunday @ Newy. Gonna be around 28 at that time which will slow the game down a bit.

I believe we should never see KO times of earlier than 5pm in the middle of summer.
Last weeks game between WSW and Western United was dreadful in that time slot, no doubt ruined by the hot weather.

Always leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when the commentators refer to the Harvey Norman Replay. ..

Gerry Harvey and his business practices are toxic AF

Also I feel like Adelaide United was probably robbed by VAR there. It was a marginal offside call on Halloran (at best)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

harsh yeah but there was a little clip so very hard to overturn

Fair enough, it just frustrates when I have seen far more obvious/stonewall penalties being ignored, and this one (which is perhaps a 55-45 call) given

Having said that, Adelaide fully deserve the lead, being by far the better team in the last 30 mins of game time, WUFC have sunk quicker than that horse in quicksand in The Neverending Story

Fair enough, it just frustrates when I have seen far more obvious/stonewall penalties being ignored, and this one (which is perhaps a 55-45 call) given

Having said that, Adelaide fully deserve the lead, being by far the better team in the last 30 mins of game time, WUFC have sunk quicker than that horse in quicksand in The Neverending Story
lol yeah they've really sh!t the bed

Western well on their way to winning the 'United' Derby

The Reds have been bitterly disappointing/piss poor (despite having a goal ruled off side)
Chortle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back