TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
This round is a little spaced out due to festivities.

upload_2016-12-18_20-21-53.png

upload_2016-12-18_20-22-47.png

Tips:

Brisbane Roar vs. Wanderers - 2-1 (14k)

Brisbane seem to be travelling along nicely, now in 3rd spot.
They are hard to beat at Suncorp while WSW have been inconsistent all season.

Newcastle vs. Wellington - 1-2 (6k)

Two sides that have struggled for along time both coming off some good form recently.
Despite being an away game i'll give Phoenix the nod due to a few more classier players.

Adelaide Utd vs. Sydney FC - 0-1 (9K)

Season has gone horribly wrong for the reigning champs.
While Sydney are flying and shouldn't hold to many fears here with the reds.
I think it will be a tight and defensive game with Sydney sneaking a solitary winner.

Melbourne City vs. Perth Glory - 1-1 (8k)

Both teams coming off disappointing losses.
Perth gave us problems last time out and know our weaknesses.
I expect both teams to show a good account of themselves but neither to break the deadlock.

Melbourne Victory vs. CCM - 3-2 (20k)

I think CCM showed some good signs this week and will look to get on the front foot.
Victory to be a bit to good in the end though as is often the case with CCM.

I want to see an agressive response against Perth.
If we keep dropping points this season will soon become same old same old.

I did tip the draw but i hope i'm wrong

Going to be a hot one come Boxing Day, don't expect a big crowd nor do I expect a win. Think we can sneak a draw but anything else would be a major shock.

Our best performance of the season was away to City. Needed the keeper to make two howlers to help us but something like that would be nice again.

BOM revising the Monday forecast in Adelaide to a much more comfortable 29 degrees. Could attract more punters through the gates.

I've seen cow paddocks in better nick than this field. What an embarrassment to the league and to the stadium. I can barely believe that they're even playing on it.

Stadiums are yet another facet to the league that casts a shadow over its level of professionalism.

That stadiums pitch really needs to be looked at. Hasn't been great since the floods of 2011 got it. Honestly I've seen local parks in better nick, borderline OHS risk there tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's gone from 40 degrees tomorrow to 29 with rainfall of upto 40mm possible.

Can't see a massive crowd or a great spectacle.

Wellington have been better the last few weeks but I would expect Newcastle to get up as they have gained confidence over the last few weeks. Confidence can do a lot for struggling teams.
Could go ethier way though

Very humid down here at Hindmarsh, same starting 11 so we must be flying up the top of the table.

Oh wait......

Marc Marino still not in the squad, what more does he have to do ?? Or how much less does Sergi have to do ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back