royalsfan

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2005
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
If ( and I hope it doesn't happen) we are out of finals contention heading into round 23, I would love to see Nic tapping the ball for the last time to Pridda and for the first and last time to Sam Mitchell during the last game to ever be played at Subi. I imagine the crowd would be one of the biggest for the season. I personally would be ecstatic to be there to witness it!

Someone on BigFooty having a Mrs? Nice try, make it believable next time.

Actual picture of MrsDanWCE

afl257ao-a6020db3-3df9-45d1-a85c-9de911bfc35d.jpg

Me: an Eagles fan there with my kids. You: a Dockers fan there off your face. Our eyes met briefly when I asked you to stop swearing, then your fist met my face, a bit less briefly. If you're interested in something more, I will be standing outside Hakea holding a copy of the WA Criminal Code. Hope to meet again, Vengeance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If ( and I hope it doesn't happen) we are out of finals contention heading into round 23, I would love to see Nic tapping the ball for the last time to Pridda and for the first and last time to Sam Mitchell during the last game to ever be played at Subi. I imagine the crowd would be one of the biggest for the season. I personally would be ecstatic to be there to witness it!
Deserved a like.
I like the cut of your jib good sir.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back