A thread on politics- have some balls and post

Remove this Banner Ad

Especially pre-weight loss.
View attachment 1007959
Of course he starred opposite Roseanne Barr, no relation to the AG, but pretty much a Trumpite herself.

She's allowed to have a political opinion. Disgusting that she was cancelled outright for having a differing opinion, when this same woman's show explored race relations, homosexuality and the differing opinion between thinking OJ was guilty and not caring. Roseanne about one of the best written sitcoms of all time and revive it, get a massive audience and forget it, we'll cancel it because of your wrongthink.

He was good for a laugh, I think sleepy Joe will be as well but of a different genre of comedy.
Imo there is scarce little to laugh about in respect of us or western politics more generally.

Its not cliche to observe that the 24 hr news cycle, social media and political correctness have stifled thinking which has stifled democracy. We have China ramping up aggression like at no time in my life and the tokenistic world says, let's get around em, buy some wine.

I have been very diligent trying to boycott any Chinese products......nearly impossible!

I knew a lot of things were made there, but had no idea it is at saturation point.

From clothing to kitchen utensils etc.

We seriously need to back off from our reliance on them. They are quietly bit by bit strangling the world with ownership in numerous countries, borrowings by countries from them (good one Dan!) for infastructure...the list goes on.

Wake up world!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been very diligent trying to boycott any Chinese products......nearly impossible!

I knew a lot of things were made there, but had no idea it is at saturation point.

From clothing to kitchen utensils etc.

We seriously need to back off from our reliance on them. They are quietly bit by bit strangling the world with ownership in countries, borrowings by countries from them (good one Dan!) for infastructer...

Wake up world!
With smart phones at least you can buy Samsung, who manufacture in India and Vietnam, or Sony, who manufacture in Thailand. All friendly nations.

My phone is a Samsung, my car is a Hyundai, tv's are Sony.....Mr MM has always been anti Chinese products where possible.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was pretty much anti Chinese tools throughout my working life, but I've discovered they make some of the best woodworking tools around and for a NTTAWWTteenth of the price. Stuff all are made in Australia and most fine tools have been imported from Europe, Canada or the U.S of A and what would cost, say $150.00 from one of those countries plus local delivery, which I have in the past paid more for than the purchase price of the tool I was buying, will cost around $40 - $50.00 from China with a delivery cost, from China, of around $4 - $5.00. So I own some fine Chinese made tools and recommend them.
I've known a few Chinese people throughout life and have some fond memories of quite a few, but I'm not a big fan of their government, probably as much as I'm not a fan of the US style of government and big brother - sheriff of the world attitude they have.

I've known a few Chinese people throughout life and have some fond memories of quite a few, but I'm not a big fan of their government, probably as much as I'm not a fan of the US style of government and big brother - sheriff of the world attitude they have.
Yep I have no issues with the people, mainly just their government. But I also don't want one country to have too much power over global manufacturing, because then they can screw us over the way China are currently doing (though I mostly blame Scummo for antagonising them needlessly). And so I'd support any company manufacturing affordable products in Vietnam, India or Bangladesh if I can't find an Australian-made product I can afford.

Pretty funny. But what's the harm in auditing signatures in Georgia and Pennsylvania?

In Pennsylvania, signature verification is not a legal requirement for a valid ballot. So it would be an extremely expensive waste of time.

In Georgia I believe they are going to do an audit of a random sample, which will almost certainly reveal, as with every other Trump allegation of fraud, zero evidence.

In Pennsylvania, signature verification is not a legal requirement for a valid ballot. So it would be an extremely expensive waste of time.

It's mind-blowing that such a system is allowed.

In Georgia I believe they are going to do an audit of a random sample, which will almost certainly reveal, as with every other Trump allegation of fraud, zero evidence.

Zero evidence? lol. Yeah, let's just ignore everything brought up, if it's done on social media we'll block them completely, and for the rest we'll just not report. If we don't comment, it didn't happen. And remember, we're the good guys.

Why is none of this “evidence” being meaningfully presented in actual court proceedings?

It’s almost as if the court cases are just a necessary sideshow to allow the “Stop the Steal” donation grift to keep on going.

What percentage of money collected is going to existing Trump campaign debts again? Was up to at least 60 percent a few weeks ago. Once a grifter, always a grifter.

You know those cult documentaries where people always say “I never understood how people fell into a cult, and then it happened to me.”

Yeah, that.

Why is none of this “evidence” being meaningfully presented in actual court proceedings?

It’s almost as if the court cases are just a necessary sideshow to allow the “Stop the Steal” donation grift to keep on going.

What percentage of money collected is going to existing Trump campaign debts again? Was up to at least 60 percent a few weeks ago. Once a grifter, always a grifter.

You know those cult documentaries where people always say “I never understood how people fell into a cult, and then it happened to me.”

Yeah, that.

The courts won't hear a lot of it. The evidence people can see with their own eyes not so easily erased. There's an immense amount saved, a compromised system in Dominion and bundles of additional anomalies that indicate fraude.

Do those documentaries ever document the left's mislead, like the uni commies, angry anti-fascists and men told they were women?

Last edited:
Every advanced economy got there on the back of imperialism/colonialism and economic manipulation. What we call modern China stayed inside its borders for the most part of the last four thousand years fighting amongst themselves until someone came from the outside to screw them over. Now they distill what has worked for everyone else down to a concentrated essence and all the rich and developed countries who utilised the exact same tactics for the most part and are still benefitting from them pretend that they have learned the error of their ways. China pulled more than 800 million people out of poverty in the last 45 years and are looking forward to a brighter future while the west has peaked, is on the decline, and still looks down on them... no wonder they would rather make their own club than try to join the clique.

But yeah, rah rah to our diplomatically inept undies fudger who will excuse blatant corruption, cronyism, and cover-ups as bureaucratic snafus when his congregation does it but sees maliciousness (just as easily explained by incompetence) when looking at the country that has made most of his mates rich over the last 25 years and he's borrowed so many of his authoritarian ideas from when it comes to what he has directly had a hand in implementing over the last seven years his party has been in government. He's happy to martyr our industry in the name of stirring up nationalism while he has the two largest media orgs in the country working as his own propaganda arm.

Then we have Chris Uhlmann who is better known for his garbage spy fiction and weird-arse fundamentalism than his mediocre actual journalism dictating our foreign policy played to domestic mouth-breathers who still eat up some narrative that we are being bought out by Chinese interests when actual investment sits at a quarter of the chunk of this country that is owned by US interests. Pretty much every criticism of China the US does worse but we won't call them out on it and our so-called "alliance" with our big-brother has been practically bog roll for the last 4 years, we can't rely on them for economic support and the neo-liberal ideals that we imported from them have done more harm to "true-blue Aussie patriots" then they'll ever know.

China is horrible, the US is worse... and we're campaigners too who have sucked ourselves off over the lie of the ANZAC myth for over 100 years and now have to finally reckon with it. When we move back to protectionism in the next stage of regression the stark reminder that we are and always have been s**t at building anything and sell off every good idea we have before we can really benefit from it will hit us like a truck. I'm just disappointed by the way so many people are pacified by performative martyrdom pretending to hold another country/government to account that we have stopped holding our own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back