Recommitted Aaron Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Francis is now in his second year at the Bombers & has been out of favour, with fit players being favoured over the bustling red head.

The concerns have been that his skin fold tests have him in the 45-50 range & body fat in the 40> range (morbidity obese catogary). He played a game earlier in the year with 40% TOG & was required to be rested for a month afterwards. His 3k time trial from club insiders was in the +20 minute range which is on the poorer side for elite sportsman.

Originally from SA & would obviously have friends & family back there. Two fold question; would a SA club be interested in his services? Would the Bombers be interested in cashing in whilst his value is still in the 2nd-3rd round range?

Talent is obvious, ticker beats quickly. Discuss.
I find it very hard to believe that a player on an afl list takes 20+ mins in a 3km time trial...

20 + for a time trial. I'm 42 and a little bit fat and I can do 3 kms in about 15 mins so I'm not sure where the OP is getting his info from.

Would love to get the ranga neckbeard to join the Saints. Would be the best ranga we have had since Jayson Daniels. Apparently Goddard has given Saints intel that he is a training machine. Could be our next Riewoldt, just running campaigners into the ground and dominating 4th quarters when they cant keep up. GPS numbers off the charts

20 + for a time trial. I'm 42 and a little bit fat and I can do 3 kms in about 15 mins so I'm not sure where the OP is getting his info from.

I have an inkling his info is fictional & purely trying stir people up.

Aaron Francis Career
Season Num MT Team K Avg H Avg D Avg M Avg HO Avg T Avg FF FA G Avg B SC Rat Avg
2017 10 2 Essendon 10 5 12 6 22 11 7 3.5 0 0 3 1.5 0 1 1 0.5 3 9 93 46.5
2016 10 3 Essendon 20 6.7 11 3.7 31 10.3 12 4 0 0 5 1.7 5 2 1 0.3 2 8 145 48.3
Totals 5 30 6 23 4.6 53 10.6 19

His stats show that he is about to explode. He will be winning the time trials in pre season and launch into 2018 as a quality player. Hopefully we can still get him while he is still only worth a 2/3rd rounder

Francis is now in his second year at the Bombers & has been out of favour, with fit players being favoured over the bustling red head.

The concerns have been that his skin fold tests have him in the 45-50 range & body fat in the 40> range (morbidity obese catogary). He played a game earlier in the year with 40% TOG & was required to be rested for a month afterwards. His 3k time trial from club insiders was in the +20 minute range which is on the poorer side for elite sportsman.

Originally from SA & would obviously have friends & family back there. Two fold question; would a SA club be interested in his services? Would the Bombers be interested in cashing in whilst his value is still in the 2nd-3rd round range?

The Carlilse deal looks better by the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can walk 3km in that time. Obvious troll and can't believe the mods haven't deleted this rubbish.

Does this mean McCartin is worth a 4th rounder? Let's expand it and make it Francis & a 3rd for Lonie, McCartin & 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back