Remove this Banner Ad

Sentencing is coming up, time is set aside for two days on the 13th and 14th December.

Curious for this one, the public will want blood and be outraged at any sentence but will never hear the full facts to protect Cleo

Be interesting to hear the reasons he abducted her with no sexual violence occurring

Very weird man

Be interesting to hear the reasons he abducted her with no sexual violence occurring

Very weird man
I could be wrong but I'll be surprised if we learn anything related to Mr. Kelly's motives and actions given it's a sentencing hearing, where I suggest both parties have already negotiated and have an agreement in principal on the outcome, which they will present to the judge for consideration...

I could wrong but I'll be surprised if we learn anything related to Mr. Kelly's motives and actions given it's a sentencing hearing, where I suggest both parties have already negotiated and have an agreement on principal on the outcome, which they will present to the judge for consideration...

They've set aside two days for it, that seems to be quite long for a sentencing hearing.

They've set aside two days for it, that seems to be quite long for a sentencing hearing.
Two days is actually standard for serious criminal offences as the court/judge can't make assumptions that either party will or not present lengthy submissions/arguments which may or not include testimonies from relevant experts and/or related others...

Last edited:
It's a bit off how news dot com have framed it. Such clickbait- no need to put Cleos photo up again IMO.
Glad I only linked the paywalled West Article on it, which does not mention Cleo or have her pic in what is publicly visible without a West sub.
(unlike news dot com).

Glad I only linked the paywalled West Article on it, which does not mention Cleo or have her pic in what is publicly visible without a West sub.
(unlike news dot com).
Unfortunately the clickbait popped up on my phones feed and I figured TK had been killed. Dept of Corrections going to have some explaining to do- surely he was in protection?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't know them apparently but lived close enough that there might be something to it. Anyway, very scary but glad both kids are now safe.
If he didn’t know them it sounds like a predator. Maybe the younger one wasn’t in his desired age group. He probably found from the younger one there was an older boy there and went back. His boldness suggests he may have been high as a kite on meth or something.

If he didn’t know them it sounds like a predator. Maybe the younger one wasn’t in his desired age group. He probably found from the younger one there was an older boy there and went back. His boldness suggests he may have been high as a kite on meth or something.
Agree. The boys specific ages have not been released? Just that they were under 16. IMO to be so brazen as to go back for a second child is just absolute madness and stenches of the CS abduction, thinking mental health issues are also at play here.

Paedos are usually a lot more subtle than that. They'd spend time befriending the kids then lure them to his home. Not barging into a house and grabbing them. Sounds more like some mental issue, fueled by substances.

Paedos are usually a lot more subtle than that. They'd spend time befriending the kids then lure them to his home. Not barging into a house and grabbing them. Sounds more like some mental issue, fueled by substances.
Usually but not always. We do hear of children being abducted by strangers and abused.

Last edited:
Agree. The boys specific ages have not been released? Just that they were under 16. IMO to be so brazen as to go back for a second child is just absolute madness and stenches of the CS abduction, thinking mental health issues are also at play here.
They were ages 8 and 12. There is also security camera footage of the attempted abduction of the older boy. The identities of the boys was released which suggests that they weren’t indecently assaulted.

I saw it on the five o’clock news. Wait until you see it. The footage is confronting.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back