Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure whether I heard reference to this, or imagined it, but the sleeping "bag" could have actually been sleeping "onesie".... for whatever difference that could make.View attachment 1264877
Except they’ve released a picture of the sleeping bag and it’s just that, a sleeping bag.

I would suggest that the police will not publicise any suspects they have for abduction if they believe she is still alive.
Agree. They would not be releasing everything they know either, which could be a lot. Only time will tell.

Are they 100% sure she was in that tent?
There should be Cleo DNA or hair/clothes fibres in
- the claimed to be first time used by Cleos parents tent.
- Cleos sleeping bag if it ever turns up

Has anything been reported on whether the sleeping bag had been used before this trip?

There should be Cleo DNA or hair/clothes fibres in
- the claimed to be first time used by Cleos parents tent.
- Cleos sleeping bag if it ever turns up

Has anything been reported on whether the sleeping bag had been used before this trip?

The clothes that she was wearing when she got there before she put her pyjamas on, they should have trace on them, her shoes etc.

The clothes that she was wearing when she got there before she put her pyjamas on, they should have trace on them, her shoes etc.
To be fair, those are all items the parents could have brought with them to the camp site with or without Cleo.

My guess is they have forensically analysed a few photos that mum may have taken that day/night where she can be seen at the camp site, hence the 'technological evidence' quote by the police. Photos and videos typically contain metadata, what they'd be looking for is what time and date the pic was taken, and (if the device has GPS) the location of the photos.

Let's be realistic here. No police force is going to undertake expensive land & air searches for a child if they had any sort of doubt as to the child being at the actual campsite on the night of her disappearance. They have all the evidence available to them now which must surely indicate beyond any reasonable doubt that the child was present on the night of the disappearance.

It's just not a realistic possibility at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be realistic here. No police force is going to undertake expensive land & air searches for a child if they had any sort of doubt as to the child being at the actual campsite on the night of her disappearance. They have all the evidence available to them now which must surely indicate beyond any reasonable doubt that the child was present on the night of the disappearance.

It's just not a realistic possibility at all.
Strange comment because the alternative you are suggesting is if they had any doubt they would not undertake a search. Now that's not a realistic possibility.

To be fair, those are all items the parents could have brought with them to the camp site with or without Cleo.

True, that's just something else they might look at. Are her worn day clothes there? For example. They're still all over the area so I reckon they think she's there somewhere, they haven't got anybody yet to home in on that left the campsite between 1.30am and 6.30am?

Didn't I read that they were camping with others, that they knew? I'm sure they would have confirmed whether she was present at the campsite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back