List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hank93 No we are not trying hard enough! 20,000 posts for no trades is amateurish in the extreme! We are fast, but not as fast as your tweets.;)
I would like to see that Cockatoo guy at the club, Lowden, Durdin, Daniel, Baulderstone, Blease and Robinson...AFC make it happen!

Last edited:

Martin looked good as the lone ruck, but he's been garbage as a forward in the past.

I'd be willing to take the plunge for a second rounder. The guy can move, mark and kick, just needs to put it all together.

EDIT: Didn't realise that Martin is nearly 28, definitely not a second rounder now.

No we are not trying hard enough! 20,000 posts for no trades is amateurish in the extreme!
I would like to see that Cockatoo guy at the club, Lowden, Durdin, Daniel, Baulderstone, Blease and Robinson...AFC make it happen!
Can you imagine if we got a trade!

No we are not trying hard enough! 20,000 posts for no trades is amateurish in the extreme!

On Baulderstone...has anyone seen the before pictures of him playing in the hills I think...to turn himself around like that I have no problems thinking he would shine in a full PS.

Mate, seriously, have you ever posted a positive comment? Just basing it on recently, all you wanna do is knock down any person with info and kick any potential deals to the kerb, depressed much?
Rumours KFC has financial troubles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

panos impressed today apparently at the combine. PLEASE PICK HIM UP HES A NORWOOD LAD AS WELL. SURELY if other clubs are looking seriously at him we should be too. rookie him now or late draft pick him. get it done before someone else reaps the rewards of him

My thoughts on Shoey is that he would be third tall ball. Talia and Hartigan as KPD.
So the question then is - Shaw, L Thompson (Otten, out inj) or Schoey?
I'd pick Shoey. I havent been impressed with LT or the ever inj Shaw. De-list LT, trade Shoey, give Shaw 1 yr contract to be inj free.

If Shoey came cheap enough, he could be a reasonable swing man considering he was a forward at under 18s.

Could potentially cover injuries to both our tall forwards and tall defenders.

Still think we need Davis as well though.

panos impressed today apparently at the combine. PLEASE PICK HIM UP HES A NORWOOD LAD AS WELL. SURELY if other clubs are looking seriously at him we should be too. rookie him now or late draft pick him. get it done before someone else reaps the rewards of him

How quick is Panos? Does he have the tank to play at AFL now or will he need another 1-2 preseasons?

Now let's see if we can crack 1000 pages before one goes through.

Tippett thread at 1278 pages. Currently we are at 821.:eek:

Grotto will try and deliver you to the holy grail of 1000 pages, we have hit 821 pages without a trade could you imagine if we actually did trade for someone or score a good draftee.:cool:

Sadly I missed over 3 months of footy this year, only if.......
:(

Tippett thread at 1278 pages. Currently we are at 821.:eek:

Grotto will try and deliver you to the holy grail of 1000 pages, we have hit 821 pages without a trade could you imagine if we actually did trade for someone or score a good draftee.:cool:

Sadly I missed over 3 months of footy this year, only if.......
:(
You could be our greatest campaigner. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back