2nds AFC 2022 SANFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess it would apply to Port Adelaide as well, if either club have a covid outbreak the SANFL side will be decimated.

No way are either side winning the premiership this year.

Will be interesting to see the protocols the AFL put in place to postpone a game or allow top up players to be signed.

the 2022 new SANFL digital pass is now available for purchase…

its gone from $50 a season to $89 for the season… and its no longer linked to you sanfl club membership.. its seperate.

if you had a SANFL digital pass last season you will get a renewal email that has a code that takes $20 off.. bringing it down to $69 for the season.

alternatively you can pay $8.99 a month..

its gone from $50 a season to $89 for the season… and its no longer linked to you sanfl club membership.. its seperate.

if you had a SANFL digital pass last season you will get a renewal email that has a code that takes $20 off.. bringing it down to $69 for the season.

And Olsen wants to get into bed with these dogs at Thebarton.

They're getting greedy. I used to get it cause I'd get the discount being a Glenelg member, but ain't paying $90 for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm annoyed this afternoon over LGBT AFLW stance by GWS player and having to potentially put up with Thebarton being our home for the next 50 years.
I am also a little miffed although im not religiously inclined so I dont understand.

A significant portion of her team will find it very hard to understand

You jumped on Olsen almost immediately, you reckon this was his fault hey ??
We'll he's elected to stick with Thebarton. That's the AFC chairman's decision.
That's not a politically minded opinion, that's an AFC opinion. That it's the wrong one.

Who John Olsen used to work for is irrelevant in discussion. That is, until Elite Crow raised it.
Apologies to him if he's a bit too slow to understand this difference.

I guess I'll be waiting a long time for an apology.

That's not a politically minded opinion, that's an AFC opinion. That it's the wrong one.

Who John Olsen used to work for is irrelevant in discussion. That is, until Elite Crow raised it.

Do you honestly think anyone believes this? Olsen Olsen Olsen

The SANFL Digital Pass would still be cheap at double the price for the coverage you get. Every match for every team SANFL Seniors, Reserves, U18's, U16's...SANFL Women's League. All live and there to replay throughout the year....Fantastic value.

The heat has gotten to you

How's that, are you suggesting the other Crows Directors would not have had input, clearly you don't understand the role of a Chairman in committee.

The SANFL Digital Pass would still be cheap at double the price for the coverage you getEvery match for every team SANFL Seniors, Reserves, U18's, U16's...SANFL Women's League. All live and there to replay throughout the year....Fantastic value.
yeah, $90 is nothing.. get the $20 off and its even better..

we’ve got some bloody exciting new youngsters that are going to be running around for us this year.. who’s not gonna want to watch them hone their skills in the SANFL and see who’s ready to step up to AFL level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back