AFC Asian Cup Qualifier: Kuwait vs Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Kemp? Why would you bother? If the guy is on the plane to South Africa it's a joke, he would be close to the worst player at the tournament. His form is okay in the A-league, but he's a mile from international standard.

The bloke has been the best full-back in the A-League this season by a street and would be romping home in our Victory Medal for most valuable player. I can't see how he doesn't deserve a spot in tonight's eleven. Of course he won't be going to the World Cup, tonight is all about making sure we get to Qatar next year.

Really looking forward to the game, the pitch looks like an absolute shocker, but conditions are very pleasant with temperatures in the low 20s.

1-1 in the other game in our group, Indonesia vs Oman, at half time. Would love the host to grab at least a point, just in case we slip up tonight.

Normally I'd say 0-0, but normally we get reamed in these games with Schwarzer having the game of his life, and we escape from games against these shitkickers we should be trashing with a 0-0 draw.

No Schwarzer and we'll probably lose.

Kuwait 2-0.

Hopefully someone sees sense and ****s Pim off before he embarrases us at the World Cup.

Normally I'd say 0-0, but normally we get reamed in these games with Schwarzer having the game of his life, and we escape from games against these shitkickers we should be trashing with a 0-0 draw.

No Schwarzer and we'll probably lose.

Kuwait 2-0.

Hopefully someone sees sense and ****s Pim off before he embarrases us at the World Cup.

FFA won't sack him. He's gotten to the world cup, albeit in the most bulshit fashion ever. We'll get reamed at the WC, hopefully then FFA will see the light and we get a proper manager.

Oman defeated Indonesia 2-1 in the other game tonight. Moves them onto 7 points as well, one behind both Australia and Kuwait on goal difference. Remembering Oman is at home to Kuwait in the last match so a loss tonight puts as at a real risk of going out, especially anything over one goal.

I assume we're going with 4-2-3-1, although it could yet be a 3-4-2-1

-------------Galekovic---------------
Kemp---Moore---Colosimo---Heffernan
--------Wilkshire---Jedinak----------
Sterjovski------Carle----------Vidosic
-------------Thompson--------------

Oman won 2-1, so very very important to get a result here.

Anyone got an English stream yet? Doesn't look very promising tonight in internet land...:(

Hoping Iraqgoals switches over to Fox Sports coverage when the game starts, although I can't even get it to do anything more than loading/buffering at the moment.

Hoping Iraqgoals switches over to Fox Sports coverage when the game starts, although I can't even get it to do anything more than loading/buffering at the moment.

Same.:thumbsdown:

Plus the guy that does A-League is only showing it on delay tomorrow, not live. Why even bother?:rolleyes:

Same.:thumbsdown:

Plus the guy that does A-League is only showing it on delay tomorrow, not live. Why even bother?:rolleyes:

Well he won't be showing it live as he has a family and a life so therefore sleeps ;). Really is there for people who will have no other way of watching it. His A-League coverage is great though.

Well he won't be showing it live as he has a family and a life so therefore sleeps ;). Really is there for people who will have no other way of watching it. His A-League coverage is great though.

Oh I know. It is just usually there is at least one English stream. Looks like I will have to settle for the Arabic version....which may be funny at times!:p

Iraqgoals has indeed switched it over to foxsports coverage and changed broadcaster, great news.

Edit: Audio seems to be from Lazio match, disappointing and strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeahhhh!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Great goal.

I might persist with the Arabic stream. If it changes to the Fox audio can someone post?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back