AFL 2017 - R14 - Richmond v Carlton : 15:30 AEST : MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires stepped up for Richmond today ...ninth is still a possibility

I'm a neutral mate, Tigers were all over the Blues today. Should have won by 40-50 points.
You're a child if you think the umpires won it for the Tigers. Blues were the inferior side today and it showed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like what Carlton are doing with their rebuild but geez they are horrible to watch. Just ugly defensive arm wrestles but hopefully with their continued improvement and the signing of a decent forward they will start taking the game on and improve their scoring
We have built the defenseman, just need to build the midfield and forward line now

Why can't you move on and just enjoy the loss.
Because you have quoted me several times admitting Martin is a cheat but dancing around verbally saying so.

Your posts all conclude the fact you know he cheats, I don't know why you lack the substance to say it directly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton fans still complaining about the umps. Give it a rest.

We were the better team on the day, for 4 quarters. If we had of kicked straight it's a 50 point win.

11.18 to 8.10

Mods should ban anyone who mentions the umps more than once in a Gameday thread.

Utterly boring and moronic.

Carlton 'rebuild'....can't come close to beating a side that's the same average age as them....

Written on the magic device while drunk down the pub.
It's actually funny watching a Richmond supporter trying to take the high moral ground. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back