AFL 2017 - R8 - West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs - 18:10 AWST Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, Morris, Wallis, Crameri, Stringer, Cloke, Roughead, Dickson all to come back in in the coming weeks. Done well to be where we are at this point and staying competitive in all games so far. Haven't been blown out and if anything have kicked ourselves out of games.

Cloke? Please. How desperate are you?

You have three good outs.
Yeah Cloke. He's having a better season than Darling this year. Would be easily playing ahead of a bloke who was rushed back from an ACL after one game at VFL level. Could have also kept Adams in defense.

Name the three good outs that we had. And also name the other three that you don't rate.

Lol is Natinui even back this year? And mentioning Cripps and Nelson as your more important outs just proves how much you know about footy. Like I said, enjoy the win tonight. But please promise me you won't go missing come finals in the game day thread.
He should be back late in the year, Cripps and Nelson are both best 22 but I'm sure spuds like Travis cloke, Crameri and roughead are far better in your mind.

He should be back late in the year, Cripps and Nelson are both best 22 but I'm sure spuds like Travis cloke, Crameri and roughead are far better in your mind.
A spud like Roughead is probably our most important player. But hey, what would you know about football?

Bob, Morris, Wallis, Crameri, Stringer, Cloke, Roughead, Dickson all to come back in in the coming weeks. Done well to be where we are at this point and staying competitive in all games so far. Haven't been blown out and if anything have kicked ourselves out of games.
Dropping Boyd then if all those talls come in. Money well spent

Lol is Natinui even back this year? And mentioning Cripps and Nelson as your more important outs just proves how much you know about footy. Like I said, enjoy the win tonight. But please promise me you won't go missing come finals in the game day thread.

Hahaha mentioning Cripps as an important out, and then claiming he doesn't know about footy??
Hahahaha!!

Cripps was ranked #3 for goal assists in the League last season.

How's that for "knowing about footy"?

Hahaha mentioning Cripps as an important out, and then claiming he doesn't know about footy??
Hahahaha!!

Cripps was ranked #3 for goal assists in the League last season.

How's that for "knowing about footy"?
Last season Matthew Boyd was All australian. Who actually gives a ****? And he actually turned up in finals unlike Cripps.

Yeah Cloke. He's having a better season than Darling this year. Would be easily playing ahead of a bloke who was rushed back from an ACL after one game at VFL level. Could have also kept Adams in defense.

Name the three good outs that we had. And also name the other three that you don't rate.

Petrie is a god compared to Cloke.

You don't see West Coast supporters throwing his name around.

Most of your fans don't want Cloke either. So stop using him as an out. By year's end you will be pleading for his dumping.

Id take darlings extra goal per game to be honest.

A spud like Roughead is probably our most important player. But hey, what would you know about football?
Yep alright, I'm sure rougheads 10 hitouts a game are far more important than bont.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are Dogs and Eagles fans engaging in this pointless shitfight? "Your injured players are s**t!" "Nuh-uh" repeat x 200 times

I suppose it isn't a Gameday thread without senseless drivel.

Dropping Boyd then if all those talls come in. Money well spent
Would say Cloke may have to fight for his spot, Boyd is a genuine back up ruck man who because of Roughead's injury has had to ruck pretty much solely all year. Roughead and Boyd 60/40 in the ruck is a handy combination.

Lost me at Cloke .........

Whats the general opinion on Gaff? 35 Disposals for 0 inside 50's and 4 contested possessions. Is he not damaging enough so coaches tend to let him free and run without a man?

He is one of the better players at what he does but not his best game tonight. Needs space to operate at his best, so can become something of a link man when it's congested.

Please don't go missing for another 61 years the comp is better with the Dogs up and about.

And it's good that Bulldogs fans actually care now when they lose these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back