AFL 2017 - R9 - Geelong v Western Bulldogs 19:50 AEST, Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

All the attention has been on Geelong's poor form but the Doggies really haven't been crash hot either... very lucky to be kept in the game by a wayward West Coast last week. Lucky to escape against the Tigers the week before. Questionable performances against Brisbane (?!!!) and North in recent weeks too. I get that it's a trait of good teams to win when not playing at their best, and I do feel they'll build strongly at the right end of the season, but they have been underwhelming to start the year.

Geelong to get this done at home. 25 points

We need to kick straight. Having some of our forwards back is going to help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, looking for some help to find a pub I can watch the footy in Melbourne at? I'm from out of town obviously

We are at the Royal Melbourne but the music is ridiculous so something close would be good?
crown on the big screen

That glass floor is asking for trouble

hqdefault.jpg

Hey guys, looking for some help to find a pub I can watch the footy in Melbourne at? I'm from out of town obviously

We are at the Royal Melbourne but the music is ridiculous so something close would be good?
the ideal melbourne pub has no melbournians in it.
good luck with that comrade.

Try the Great Western on King Street if its still open. Thats very close. Or the Mail Exchange a little futher down Bourke St (same block as you are in now)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back