AFL 2017 - R9 - St Kilda v Sydney Swans - 13:45 AEST, Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints fans are delusional.

Pretenders.
If I was a Melbourne supporter I wouldn't be throwing rocks. To be honest I see Melbourne as the biggest pretenders. I can't wait until the pathetic losses towards the end of the year when finals are there for the taking, like last year when you put in the softest, most pathetic display against lowly Carlton when you were in the hunt for a top 8 finish. Talk about pretenders...

bet if you if the football had a maccas logo on it mcartin would swallow it
Would get caught holding the ball alot though as he wouldn't be letting go of it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If I was a Melbourne supporter I wouldn't be throwing rocks. To be honest I see Melbourne as the biggest pretenders. I can't wait until the pathetic losses towards the end of the year when finals are there for the taking, like last year when you put in the softest, most pathetic display against lowly Carlton when you were in the hunt for a top 8 finish. Talk about pretenders...
If you want to talk about Melbourne start a new thread. This is about Saints v Swans.

Btw, I'll participate in your new thread and reminisce about winning at Princes Park in your very last game there. I can still see the tears in Big Nick's eyes. :)

Ok, so this game thread just seems to be full of people making fat jokes about someone with Type 1 diabetes.

Stay classy.

Cry me a river, snowflake #sjw

Here's another professional athlete with type 1 diabetes.

image.jpeg

Shock horror, it's possible to have diabetes and not have the body of a 47 year old who plays indoor futsal on a Friday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back