AFL 2018 R9: Essendon v Geelong Saturday 16:35 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

This one has a funny feeling about it.

On one hand, you cant really say that the Bombers need to step up after being under pressure all week, because they've been under pressure for a month and haven't stepped up yet.

On the other hand, they aren't as terrible as they have been playing, it has to click eventually.

Cats should be ok though, they like to attack and a shootout would suit them nicely. While they have questions over their midfields ability to run the other way, I doubt Essendon can make them pay.

I dont have any supercoach players in this game and I dont particularly enjoy watching either team win, but I'll still be tuning in. I think there is a little more to it than an in-form, top 8 team humping a rabble.

I think that you're confused. I'm genuinely looking forward to the predictable sequence of s**t house posts about to take place.

If I wanted to sook I would set up a secret meeting with Chief tomorrow morning.

What is Chief? Dunstall? I dont get it.

All good, sorry that came off antagonistic. I just find it a bit daft when people complain about a particular group in a GD thread, they are all cesspits where the worst fans of all clubs come out of the woodwork and Hawks and Cats fans in their respective GD threads are some of the worst performers out there, which is silly given all the success we've all enjoyed.

At the ground. The AFL have done a wonderful job. It I didn't know better I'd swear I was in taralgon or somewhere equally rural

100 point win to Geelong unless it rains a lot....

No idea who Ridley and Clarke are, and usually when a team names multiple first gamers in one game, they get torn to pieces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back