Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

this pace of this game is crazy........dogs really got nothing for all the play they had...…..Pies may have taken the Dogs best shot...…..very interesting 2nd half coming up

Bulldogs really miss a key forward. All this work for I50 for little reward. Should he further ahead, using the ball well and fast. Just I50 not as clean.
A decent tall and small away from being 50 pts up in this game haha.

What was Dunkley doing that half? Awful skills, 18 touches 5 inside 50s for 1 score involvement. I know the Dogs as a whole have been inefficient going forward but I've noticed him not make the handball to Macrae or Bont 3 times, both who would be considered elite field kicks surely.

Bulldogs really miss a key forward. All this work for I50 for little reward. Should he further ahead, using the ball well and fast. Just I50 not as clean.

Think they may have to back in Naughton v Moore. As commentators alluded to, Dogs have avoided Moore, but getting to the stage where they have to back in Naughton.

What was Dunkley doing that half? Awful skills, 18 touches 5 inside 50s for 1 score involvement. I know the Dogs as a whole have been inefficient going forward but I've noticed him not make the handball to Macrae or Bont 3 times, both who would be considered elite field kicks surely.

He did cop a head knock from the bailey smith collision.

Surely they're taking the piss. They went to commercial talking like the Dogs had an injury, it was Jeremy Howe..

He's been pretty poor so far this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ the standard of goal kicking is deplorable in this competition.
Weird that suckling doesn’t do a run up like buddy. He kicks like he side checking it in open play. Yet he runs up straight in a set shot
And bulldogs miss another. They can’t keep this up and expect it to be close much longer

Back