Game Day AFL 2019 Round 17: Essendon v North Melbourne, 4:35pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Essendon < 10 pts

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Essendon 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • North Melbourne < 10 pts

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • North Melbourne 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • North Melbourne > 30 pts

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarke has been surprisingly good

If he doesn't get signed I'd like North to pick him up. He"'s no world beater but watching Sydney v Carlton with Aliir rucking it's important to just have a competitive ruck, with Goldstein, Campbell, Xerri only I want an option as depth and think he's better than Campbell.

* the coaches. Everytime there is a high scoring start to the game they try to kill it.

Don't bitch at me about all the misses. The style of play from Q1 to Q2 was stark.

Way fewer set shots because they reverted back to the rolling scrum and the goals were coming from that fast break s**t.

* * * the coaches.

That deliberate out of bounds lol..one of those you expect the umps to give when you're playing on the other side of the country.

Really no excuse to have the midfield dominated today. Still in it but got blown away last time once Essendon used their chances, so can not let the general play dominance continue.

What a piece of crap Cunnington is. Dyl Clarke owning him so he starts throwing punches.

Wouldn’t say owned, quietened him a bit still has 12 disposals

And merrett staged

The tenor of your post implied that the free kick count is immaterial, and doesn’t necessarily have to be even, or even close to even ( which I agree with ). Feral Essendon supporters on Anzac Day begged to differ.
those don fan's protests were about the missed frees on the ground, they had little to do with the count needing to be exactly the same. The post I answered highlighted the bombers were 4 frees ahead, as if that shows some sort of bias

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty sure Cunnington is just ******* dumb. After all the s**t already he is still swinging an arm like that?
Absolutely nothing in that.

Cunnington swung his fist at the ball in Merrett's hands - I think he might've got it too, but the ball didn't dislodge.

You're just overereacting to Merrett throwing his head back and trying to milk a free kick for high contact
Maybe you should stop being so ******* dumb

those don fan's protests were about the missed frees on the ground, they had little to do with the count needing to be exactly the same. The post I answered highlighted the bombers were 4 frees ahead, as if that shows some sort of bias

Because they didn't know the rules about prior opportunity. Maybe 1, 2 max of the 5 highlighted decisions on ANZAC Day were incorrect.

Nothing in the Cunnington incident. Ball first.
Both sides having a decent crack but we lack the polish to finish. Need the umps to stay out of it on the second half and let both sides just play football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back