Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 20: Essendon v Port Adelaide, 13:45 AEST Marvel Stadium. Power win 126-67

ESS v POR - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I recon there will be an upset today.

Essendon go in heavy favorites, with an impressive historical advantage, win this game they are pretty much a lock in for the eight. Mentally essendon players are going to have this game as a win, before it even starts. Rock up, jobs done. With lycett out, the confidence will be sky high by essendon.

Port on the other hand have everything to play for. A playing list that will be desperate to make finals, to deflect the heat on hinkley. Players that need to impress, or be traded or delisted on season ends. With tall forwald line, i recon port will catch essendon out. I see port playing its three first year playiers on the wings and in the centre to try and shut down essendons run.

History says port gets up for the big games this year, with wins over west coast, adelaide , and geelong

Port by 20 points, in a boil over

I recon there will be an upset today.

Essendon go in heavy favorites, with an impressive historical advantage, win this game they are pretty much a lock in for the eight. Mentally essendon players are going to have this game as a win, before it even starts. Rock up, jobs done. With lycett out, the confidence will be sky high by essendon.

Port on the other hand have everything to play for. A playing list that will be desperate to make finals, to deflect the heat on hinkley. Players that need to impress, or be traded or delisted on season ends. With tall forwald line, i recon port will catch essendon out. I see port playing its three first year playiers on the wings and in the centre to try and shut down essendons run.

History says port gets up for the big games this year, with wins over west coast, adelaide , and geelong

Port by 20 points, in a boil over
I see this happening too

Normally port and essendon games are top shelf, with both sides, playing cracking games, that are exciting to watch. I hope that continues today.

Ken has absolutely no clue by dropping Lycett yet continues to play Sutcliffe who has done nothing useful these past 3 weeks, he’s probably trying to get the sack (hope he succeeds in doing so).

A win today would be a bigger shock than beating the post-bye cats tbh.

Well now port has a good chance with that late out..

Ken has copped a lot of heat but he has backed in two uncontracted players to see if they are worth keeping.

Hooker to start forward and kick 5-6.
Think we might just get over the line but wouldn’t at all be surprised if Port got up today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Front on contact, he literally shoved him in the chest.

Front on contact is when a player is facing the ball and the opposition is running back, not a player who turns side on to face the opponent coming from the side

Would have been moronic to blow the whistle on that

If the player didn’t want front on contact he shouldn’t have turned away from the ball and towards the player

If port are going to play all fo their first year players every week they must simply do the same with Marshall , get the games into him it will pay off long term

Back