• Port Adelaide > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So how is your foxtel job going such a great plug well done

Because the only reason you'd bother inserting facts into an argument is because you work for them?

Grow up mate. Yes, it's a forum with all sorts of whinges and opinion, but people should at least base them on reality. (Kayo and Foxtel are different in their ownership and who ultimately sees the profit anyway.)

Because the only reason you'd bother inserting facts into an argument is because you work for them?

Grow up mate. Yes, it's a forum with all sorts of whinges and opinion, but people should at least base them on reality. (Kayo and Foxtel are different in their ownership and who ultimately sees the profit anyway.)
Youve clearly spent some time researching useless facts that i dont care about my simple point that you are loosing focus of is Friday night footy is so much better regardless of the time of year also the ability outside of melbourne to draw a better viewing crowd on tv would be in the evening when generally the population would be around a television set not during the day when most people would be out and about at the beach or whatever which is based on REALITY so if you actually bothered to think about stuff before you spoke you might have a better understanding of the world you live in and not come back with some corporate crap answer. And now im done with this.

Youve clearly spent some time researching useless facts that i dont care about

I didn't do a second of research - the broadcast arrangements are well known and widely discussed here. 7 get 3.5 games a week (3 or 4 games, depending on public holidays and Thursday night games.)

also the ability outside of melbourne to draw a better viewing crowd on tv would be in the evening when generally the population would be around a television

The game was broadcast live into Perth & Adelaide on free to air.

during the day when most people would be out and about at the beach or whatever which is based on REALITY so if you actually bothered to think about stuff before you spoke you might have a better understanding of the world you live in and not come back with some corporate crap answer.

Completely bullshit - it's Good Friday, there's nothing to do, cos nothing's open. It's part of the reason North Melbourne were so keen to do it and thought they could make a success of it.

What you're saying isn't "REALITY" (sic) it's opinion - learn the difference.

And now im done with this.

I'm sure you are, from reading your posts it sounds like you have to get ready to go back to school on Tuesday.

Back