Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 17 - North v Freo Sat September 12th 2:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it's been a poorly umpired game.
I can *kinda* sympathise with the umps being loose with the rules when the conditions are horrible, but when they're perfect I really don't get it.
It's not like this game is special though. The HTB & disposal rules have been a shambles for most of the season.

There have been a lot of frees today that I'd consider soft of not paying even if they are technically there.

Granted I do have an odd view of umpiring decisions.

Hogan with four now, great value for a 350K player (apparently).......

Kicked as many as your entire mob did against Richmond. What’s your point? We only kicked 4 against them too tbf

You can’t tell me you didn’t expect someone to chirp in with that ;)

Where does griffin logue fit into this freo side ?
He and Connor Blakley are jockeying for the same spot.
The development of Serong has surprised many and and he may be past them.

The kids Cerra, Brayshaw and Serong will lose form, get injured. One of them will cover. Blakely more a def mid and Logue HBF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Freo, commiserations North fans, can't be easy to see your team like this.
In fact, being a Freo fan I know exactly what it's like. But it's good to see Freo going in a good direction now.

Shame for Goldstein too. Good player I reckon, battles hard. Would have him in my team.

If Melbourne defeat GWS, Hawthorn defeat the Bulldogs, Adelaide defeat Carlton, St Kilda defeat GWS, Essendon defeat Melbourne, Fremantle defeat the Bulldogs by at least 5+ goals.

If the above happens, Fremantle will finish 8th. :drunk::thumbsu:

And to think there were people who were calling a North win, they never had a chance going into this, they were always gonna get ******* smashed.

Back