Autopsy AFL 2020 ROUND 18 - Saints v GWS Fri September 18th 7:50pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

rapt for 1st finals in 9 years,
who cares if we win or lose it, making it with the huge changes on and off-field ( sometimes up to 13 different players on the park vs opponent from 2019 game). not many had us as making finals let alone 6th and being in the 8 for the majority of the year.

Fielding one of the youngest and inexperienced sides in the comp. It's a huge result for Us.

Has anyone got a link to the full video of Geelong legend Gary ablett snr. Best bit of Aussie comedy for years

One of the greatest footballers of all time, but like a lot of the older blokes, seriously out of touch and a bit touched in the head. Will always revere him for his football ability, but there's a reason he'll never be classified as an 'AFL Legend'

Yep.
Jacobs and Mumford done.
God knows who they can get but they need a good ruck. There was some talk of Nankervis but Richmond can't afford to lose him now.
Remember when everyone said GWS and Gold Coast were going to raffle AFL flags for the next 20 years? Good times.
Throw away line. Expert/s who seemingly don't realise it takes chemistry and selflessness to create a great team. A 'shoot from the hip' comment like Gai Waterhouse whinging about Melbourne Cup invaders. One was going to win by 50 lengths according to her. Finished near the rear.
Man is Bruce bad. Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather listen to Underwood.
Like her or not, she's better than most of them.
Preuss. He's good enough to be first ruck somewhere, being wasted at Melbourne. He was silly to go there in the first place
That probably answers my Giants question above. He would be ideal. Throw his weight around, and at opponents as well.
Whitfield spends way too much time trying to ve a hero. He would be a great tennis player, should consider an individual sport.
A few of them in that boat. Deledio would feel vindicated.

One of the greatest footballers of all time, but like a lot of the older blokes, seriously out of touch and a bit touched in the head. Will always revere him for his football ability, but there's a reason he'll never be classified as an 'AFL Legend'
Those older blokes, how's your dad, grandfather? In touch?? It's a shame coronavirus doesn't get anyone over 40 their so out of touch, right?
Abletts been blessed and messed since he was young, maybe it's you who is out of touch

Which game are you watching? Giants are a broken football club.
Your comment was about Richmond, so I wondered what you were talking about.

I mean, Richmond IS the centre of the universe and the creator of all things football, but still....

Wonder if this makes Jeremy Cameron reconsider his future at the Giants.
Off to the Bombers.

Big Joe will replace him at the Giants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The shortsightedness of the media is so frustrating.

Well played Saints, but the commentators talking them up like they can beat anyone is ridiculous. They were embarrassed a week ago by the WC B-Team and have looked ordinary for weeks.

I agree that commentators often talk up teams when they play well - but we beat port adelaide and richmond, lost to brisbane by less than a kick and west coast by a couple, and beat the bulldogs comfortably. I don’t think it’s too unreasonable to say that our best could beat anybody, because it can.

rapt for 1st finals in 9 years,
who cares if we win or lose it, making it with the huge changes on and off-field ( sometimes up to 13 different players on the park vs opponent from 2019 game). not many had us as making finals let alone 6th and being in the 8 for the majority of the year.

Fielding one of the youngest and inexperienced sides in the comp. It's a huge result for Us.

I mean... 50,000 odd members would probably rather win it?

Those older blokes, how's your dad, grandfather? In touch?? It's a shame coronavirus doesn't get anyone over 40 their so out of touch, right?
Abletts been blessed and messed since he was young, maybe it's you who is out of touch

I meant older footballing blokes. Coronavirus killed my grandmother you piece of sh*t.

What a s**t comment

The shortsightedness of the media is so frustrating.

Well played Saints, but the commentators talking them up like they can beat anyone is ridiculous. They were embarrassed a week ago by the WC B-Team and have looked ordinary for weeks.

The short sightedness of the West Coast missing their midfield B-team propaganda last week was frustrating.

The Saints centre square rotation in round 1 was Steele, Jones, Gresham, Dunstan & Hannebery. 3 were missing through injury and one tweaked their hammy during the game. Steele's been a great one man band though.

I meant older footballing blokes. Coronavirus killed my grandmother you piece of sh*t.
Those older footballing blokes their all illuminati followers FFS.
If true, really sorry to hear about your grandmother and let's end the conversation

Finish better than 6th. Not that much of an improvement considering their trading last year

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
From 14th? It's one of the biggest climbs up the ladder in recent memory, at least as far as we're concerned.

You're just trying to downplay it because you're probably still embarrassed about how your club treated him.

Listening to Ricciuto and Browny you feel like you're at a country pub bar listening two a couple of local footy heroes bang on about the good old days.

The sort of blokes that would push in front of the line at the sausage sizzle and get two snags while other blokes got none.

Back