Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Giants v Hawks Sun July 5th 6:10pm AEST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's my example of how this game ios run now days, Scully gets a kick, way down the field someone gives away a tiggy touchwood that no one sees on Shaun, without a player even contesting the mark and umpire gives us our first goal, no merit in that goal, just umpire and bulldust and whistle, for having his arms held turn it up, that's not football, that is what the rules and the bullsh*t is doing to our sport, giants get two kicks from dodgy frees, so just in those instances three kicks from no contest , paid by umpires following tiggy touchwood rulings, its any wonder we look at not watching , because it don't look like football to me, it looks like little league. Is it going to get better next year the sooner the games get back to normal length the better.
General Giant , your guys look fine, and ours need to learn to pass for a lead instead of putting a little bloke under the arms of a fellow 6 inches taller.
But footy ain't footy these days. Good luck both teams because we all play against the umpires, and Gils stupid grey rules!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In your ideal world Hawthorn get 0 free kicks and concede 60 per game.

Because your world isn’t about fairness. It’s about seeing Hawthorn get shat on for humiliating your mob a couple of times in grand finals.

😊
I was 6 months old in 1991 so it doesn't really upset me lol. I just enjoy watching all Vicco teams lose, don't take it to mean Hawthorn is special.

In your ideal world Hawthorn get 0 free kicks and concede 60 per game.

Because your world isn’t about fairness. It’s about seeing Hawthorn get shat on for humiliating your mob a couple of times in grand finals.

😊

I dont think he is old enough to remember 1991.

That were there.

We never saw the hold on Burgoyne. So how do you know that one wasnt there?

Back