Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 9 - Bombers v Lions Fri July 31st 8:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Another dud game.

Fans of the winning teams of these games might be happy but for the neutral observer it's horrible... Yet another team that cannot score. 3 goals... AFL has become less scoring than soccer.

Sorry, we'll make sure we dont win any big margin games anymore.

Hang your head in shame you pathetic bunch of pea hearts. We will always be s**t until the club will show some cojones

Umm - you guys are in for a two decade rebuild and possibly (hopefully) a relocation to tassie - you got a few flags from the compromised aughts but I’d be shutting up if I were a hawthorn supporter these days
I don’t think you can talk pal. 20 years in the wilderness with no end in sight. We will be down for a while but I doubt it’s anything like your mob. We will rebuild the right way without trying to fast track it with drugs and cheating😘

For some strange reason I thought Essendon might do ok tonight. Maybe because Brisbane had a few players injured last week and coming off a tough game. But I should have known better... a team that can only beat Adelaide by 3 points.. Essendon should have lost last week. It was only Crouch and Dodee getting injured that stopped the Crows running over them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think you can talk pal. 20 years in the wilderness with no end in sight. We will be down for a while but I doubt it’s anything like your mob. We will rebuild the right way without trying to fast track it with drugs and cheating😘
paper bags?
kids. we were all doing it :p
-4 flags though :p

Pretty gallant effort from Essendon considering they were backing up after a hard slog against the Crows.

Haha, your mob are the OG drug cheats and racists to boot - as I’ve always said, if tony Abbott was a footy club he’d be Hawthorne - pretend to be family oriented but utter thugs underneath

Just hate when they use 'managed'. They should put Injury Hand or something. When i see managed, I think of either an 18 year old who is tired or a 33 year old who they want to rest, and McKenna is neither! it's just a dumb term.
we are a dumb club. so it makes sense

cue the "learndings" from woosha in 15m

Back