Opinion AFL 2021 Round 16 - Liked, Learnt, Hated

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked: Burgoyne handling all the media and last night well. Well done Silk. Also - Sydney. Must have been like playing at home at Geelong today. And didn't they show just how good they are actually are.

Learned: Melbourne won't win a flag with their forward line. Too small.

Hated: Walker and the hit on him. That just looked nasty.

Liked - Far from our best win of the year but to reclaim top spot and to be on top in the VFL as well, I’m just happy being a dogs supporter at the moment.

Buddy getting closer to 1,000

Burgoyne getting carried off by Hawks and Port players was nice.

Learnt - North have become a much better side in a short period of time.

Hated - Not much to hate.

Hated-an Egirls supporter texting me as the siren goes for the Suns victory over my Tigers “Ouch!! Booooooo!! Richmond ”. Liked-Sydney handing the Egirls their arse while i listened on the radio driving to Perth. VERY satisfying . Learnt-havent had a text from him in the last 4 years regards footy. Not about to start having a back n forth after our era is probably finished. Dont need it. Moral high ground. Im happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked: Very rare of me to praise the umps but the decision by Hosking was a good one

Learned: Melbourne won't win a flag this year unless they sort out their forward line.

Hated: Saints still can fade out of games completely which is really disappointing.

Liked - back to back baby!
Learned - saints had some failed practice against the crows, as well as north and freo last year, but we've finally perfected putting the cue in the rack. earned a whole extra quarters rest for the big game next week. well done!
Hated - that we didn't perfect it earlier - we'd be in the top eight this week.

Liked: Tarryn Thomas
Learnt: Cody Weightman is the best small forward from his draft year
Hated: Cunner's fake feathers. Just shave it you big lug.

Liked: Very rare of me to praise the umps but the decision by Hosking was a good one

Yeah that's a good decision if it doesn't get paid for both teams. 2-3 minutes prior to that the umpires paid the exact same thing to Gulden infront of goal

Liked: Saints win, 2 in a row now. And Gold Coast, Geelong, GWS Giants, Brisbane Lions & Swans

Learnt: How hard is tipping?

Disliked: Last quarter fade outs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked - Suns, Swans, North having a decent crack
Learnt - Sheedy invented farmers and African footballers
Hated - 16.27 the last two weeks. Get BBB in and have some more practice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back