Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - North v Bombers Sun July 18th 12:35 EST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers y a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • North by a lot

• Bombers by a lot

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't be that daft.

We got rid of a bloke from our club - the captain - because he had poor morals.

You recruited one in, for doing arguably worse. Says a lot about club values.
arguably worse?

I was being diplomatic. But you're right, it's much worse. Shagging schoolgirls while you fiance is home with your kids. What a standup guy!
What are your thoughts on sexual assault?

Until now I've avoided being a victim of it. Not being in Jakey's demographic has helped.
Your 99 premiership captain comes into question.

but hey "Jakey slept with a girl of legal age OMG"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yeah he couldn't cut it in the league which makes Hooker look worse. Wouldn't do it to a league standard footballer.
He ruffled a guys hair.

Harden the * up

If the duck was in his prime years, mid 20’s ,there is no chance they willingly let him go. No chance.

Well they didn't give him the arse in 1995 for sexual assault. But hey, morals and all that.

Okay. I wasn't very impressed with what I saw from your team today, the number of times we opened you up through the centre was embarrassing and if it wasn't for poor finishing in our forward 50 we probably would have been 20-25pts up at half time.

Poor finishing like kicking 1.6 for the quarter?

What do Essendon fans think about the rumour that their players are crap and their coaches are cooked?

What do think about getting beaten by the second youngest team in the comp (for this round)? If North are meant to be a young developing side, why aren't you also in 7th position on the ladder? Could you please explain?

What do think about getting beaten by the second youngest team in the comp (for this round)? If North are meant to be a young developing side, why aren't you also in 7th position on the ladder? Could you please explain?

Bombers fielded he oldest team in the comp this round

Back