Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - North v Bombers Sun July 18th 12:35 EST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers y a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • North by a lot

• Bombers by a lot

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well in 9 months time when we play you next it will be:

Cunnington, Anderson, Polec, Corr, Powell, Horne, Comben and hopefully Perez.

Maybe even Kelly.

My premise was actually that your premiership successes are largely based on chicanery rather than actually being better.
So the reference to colour TV, the national game, the last 50 years and being 120 years old weren't about recent vs past success? Right.

Okay. I wasn't very impressed with what I saw from your team today, the number of times we opened you up through the centre was embarrassing and if it wasn't for poor finishing in our forward 50 we probably would have been 20-25pts up at half time. Your play improved a little in the second half, but by then it was almost bruise free football with neither team playing inspiring football.

I can't see you being anything but cannon fodder for the top teams come finals. If you make it.

Very inconsistent of course. It’s an extremely young side. Second youngest in the league this week.

Hence why your mob was shitting on him this entire thread

Still burns
Not really bud. It was a s**t act by a s**t bloke. Would have been OK if he went after an experienced player but he wouldn't do that.

This thread is largely s**t coming out of your mouth tbh

It reflects really poorly in 2021, you just can't do that sort of stuff in this day and age. It's time for the AFL to do the right thing and reverse the result of today's game in apology for the actions of the past.
Going after a kid is not tough. Don't think many in here have played sport to a decent level to recognise that. Sledging kids is weak as piss.

Worst thing about these game day threads is the losing sides "supporters " whinging about how the free kick differential affects the results of games. Can we put this to bed now. A 3 goal game won by a team with half the free kicks of the loser. The best side on the day usually wins regardless of "umpire influence".

Bombres fans celebrating scraping past bottom of the ladder norf. oh how the mediocre continue to... mediocre...

6132 and counting.
also sick burn.

You Hawkies are full of good ones lately!

More talent than your mob. Add Cunnington alone and we win and you had all the favours. Like I said BOG average middle of the road team.

If your adding missing players, we could always add our 8-9 missing best 18.

Flat first half, nearly triple the frees for North, on our knees in terms of injuries, first year of a rebuild. Pretty happy where we are at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst thing about these game day threads is the losing sides "supporters " whinging about how the free kick differential affects the results of games. Can we put this to bed now. A 3 goal game won by a team with half the free kicks of the loser. The best side on the day usually wins regardless of "umpire influence".
bombers deserved to win, is often where the fees are given, bombers got two goals as a direct result. Anyhow doesn’t matter ESS were the better team

We need to talk about Tarryn Thomas.
Still only 21.
Been unbelievable the last month.
This is a very very serious player.

Was close to their best player against us last time too. Lad has some serious talent.

We got rid of a bloke from our club - the captain - because he had poor morals.

Bullshit. That was hardly the first time he'd done something morally questionable. It was just the highest profile. You're no better than any other club.

Back