Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Bombers v North Sun July 31st 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe? nah i think it's a fact north beat you in the most recent final against the two teams.

fell in against you when you had a team of top ups? north beat you in the one game they played essendon in 2016....rabble of an organisation? oh the irony!
An elimination final from 8 years ago and you’re hanging onto that shite, shows how much or basket case your mob is, Tasmania or extinction?

An elimination final from 8 years ago and you’re hanging onto that shite, shows how much or basket case your mob is, Tasmania or extinction?
it's more worthly than hanging onto some dead rubber home and away season games.

basket case? are you guys serious when you say this shite? oh the hyprocisy!

it's more worthly than hanging onto some dead rubber home and away season games.

basket case? are you guys serious when you say this shite? oh the hyprocisy!
I am not hanging onto anything, I don’t need to, we beat you regularly, I dont have to go searching back through the archives to give myself half a mongrel about some made up rivalry.

Yes, basket case, you’re club is literally admitting so by asking for extra help at the draft, you’re a complete and utter joke of a club.

Oh Jesus ! A north game day thread got to 7 pages.
blink-182 wtf GIF

How about your grand final on Good Friday a few years ago ? You know the one where you handpicked us out to boost the crowd and got absolutely belted ?

Our Grand Finals are Grand Finals.

We understand you don't like talking about finals.

Impressive win in another wasted season against COVID and injury ravaged bottom side that has an interim coach.

Don't worry, trade week soon, you'll win that again, and you'll be top 4 in February!

Hey bomber fans don't troll the North fans now. They are having their turn down the bottom and it makes us look like dorks. In a few years time we'll be both be back up the top then we can get stuck into each other!!

No you'll still be down the bottom.

Impressive win in another wasted season against COVID and injury ravaged bottom side that has an interim coach.

Don't worry, trade week soon, you'll win that again, and you'll be top 4 in February!
You sure you really wanna have a dick measuring comp about grand finals?

I am not hanging onto anything, I don’t need to, we beat you regularly, I dont have to go searching back through the archives to give myself half a mongrel about some made up rivalry.

Yes, basket case, you’re club is literally admitting so by asking for extra help at the draft, you’re a complete and utter joke of a club.

your club underwent a f***king doping program! the irony of calling north a joke :tearsofjoy:

11 of the 18 teams have already received draft assistance, i assume they're all utter jokes too? :tearsofjoy:

your club underwent a f***king doping program! the irony of calling north a joke :tearsofjoy:

11 of the 18 teams have already received draft assistance, i assume they're all utter jokes too? :tearsofjoy:
Na just your club, you’ve nearly had as many coaches as you’ve had wins in the last few years, the league wants you to move to Tasmania, you’re begging for draft help, your young players want out, you can’t attract any decent recruits, basically you are Fitzroy all over again, a very poor football club.

Just good to know that for as long as you and I shall both live , your team will never pass us on Premierships or go past us in the head to head record. That is so satisfying and understandable that it triggers kanga fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back