Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 6 - Dogs v Crows Sat April 23rd 1:45pm EST (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Crows. Great to see Keays playing so well.

This bulldogs team is a disgrace. I will never understand how the team that throws & drops the ball the most concede the least free kicks. I'd be embarrassed to support them.
I wasn’t embarrassed to support them when we knocked you out of the finals last year. Still not.

Something is wrong at the kennel this year though, nowhere near it. Crows deserved to win by a lot more today, were the better team By far.

Why would you bother to comment on something you have no idea about? Surely it’s easier to just not open your mouth.
Hard to face some home truths?
Dunkley 28 disposals
Dale 32
Liberatore 33

What’s the point ? Overuse the ball, and kicked barely 60 points

Hard to face some home truths?
Dunkley 28 disposals
Dale 32
Liberatore 33

What’s the point ? Overuse the ball, and kicked barely 60 points
I’m talking specifically about your comment about being too small. They’re literally one of the tallest midfield groups in the comp if not the tallest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of schache. Dominated the jnrs but not up to it in the 1s as he doesn't have the fight

Still very early. It’s so rare for a KPF or any key to anything early. Just be patient. I do worry about his kicking though very bad ball drop but he’s young

Is there a footballer more overrated than Bailey Smith. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the kid win a hardball.

Everything wrong with the Dogs at the minute, more worried about stats than output.

Dogs now 157 vs 97 on the free kick count against all opponents on the season.

And yet the umps have only been able to pull them across the line twice... I'm heartbroken
I would argue that since the STAND rule free kicks are more important than ever. Gives the player so much time to get a precise disposal away.

Back