Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Suns v Dockers Sun May 15th 1:40pm EST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can't beat this lot we might as well pack it up, we aren't going anywhere if we ******* lose to Gold Coast.
You post a lot so I'm presuming you watch a fair bit of footy, but maybe not Suns games?
I'm the eternal Suns pessimist-13 years of following them will do that to you-but this was always 50:50

GC supporters booing Will Brodie when it is their joke of an organisations fault they lost him is gold. Will never be anything, why persist. Fold them.
You sir are the joke.
Fake news.Didn't happen.
Only booing at the ground today was for the Umpiring.
Will is well loved at The Suns and everyone wishes him a long and happy career at Freo.

You sir are the joke.
Fake news.Didn't happen.
Will is well loved at The Suns and everyone wishes him a long and happy career at Freo.
Yes, I just made it up to impress strangers on BigFooty. If you’re telling me that they weren’t, then perhaps they were booing a questionable decision on the replay or something. I don’t know.

You sir are the joke.
Fake news.Didn't happen.
Supporters not booing ex player?

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

GC supporters booing Will Brodie when it is their joke of an organisations fault they lost him is gold. Will never be anything, why persist. Fold them.

Did they pipe in the boos?, didn't hear it once at the game.

Personal, one of my best mates worked for them and has nothing good to say about them. Has a lot of positives about Touk, though.
He should leave.
Sounds like it's a negative environment for him.
Tell him life's too short to work in a place he doesn't like
Mark Evans is a super approachable hard working CEO
The AFL could do worse than tap him for the AFL top job

It happened as I said it, I think in the first quarter, or maybe early in the second
So you heard some booing when Will got the ball or circumstantially around the same time, put 2 and 2 together and decided it was Suns fans booing him(which didn't happen) but nonetheless raced to your keyboard to diss the entire Suns organisation on the basis of your incredibly weak presumption

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should leave.
Sounds like it's a negative environment for him.
Tell him life's too short to work in a place he doesn't like
Mark Evans is a super approachable hard working CEO
The AFL could do worse than tap him for the AFL top job
He has left, as has everyone in his department, annually, four seasons in a row now :)

Guessing you don’t know much about the Suns?

Someone on the other side of the ground to you may have booed him.

Mustn't have been very loud then and certainly not an example of the Gold Coast Suns supporters or our organisation as described by the comment I was replying too. I think most people wished Brodie all the best that he was going to find opportunity elsewhere. Looks like hes killing it as well.

Back