Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Lions v Tigers Thurs June 29th 7:20pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 47 45.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question for Brisbane fans, do you think you are any chance for the flag? At the Gabba look awesome but away from it a middling run of the mill team.
What would you be happy with? Making another prelim and losing? Or maybe somehow making a grand final which could happen if you finish top 2.
Be happy with ending Richmond’s season and shutting up their arrogant supporter base, that’s probably enough for the year.

Enjoy the rebuild Taranto and Hopper!!

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Is there any team this year who won a game coming off a bye? I think it may be a good idea to try to fixture teams who are coming off a bye against other teams coming off a bye for future seasons.
how is it any different from a team finishing top 4 and winning their 1st final? The have the week off. Does it penalise them?
Clubs just need to work out how to better prepare I suppose.

Last edited:
I don't know why you do it. Part of the anonymous online culture of deliberate sh*t stirring and baiting.
Relax mate. Don't take it so seriously.
I'm just having a laugh like most of us on here.

*en hell the Lions are something else at home. I know we didn't play too well, but damn the lions looked good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond fans having a melt and catscollector with his usual potting of Brisbane.

Only thing missing in this thread is Toump Ass and his usual potting of Brisbane and the tri-fecta would be complete.

Richmond fans having a melt and catscollector with his usual potting of Brisbane.

Only thing missing in this thread is Toump Ass and his usual potting of Brisbane and the tri-fecta would be complete.
the f you on about?

Couldn’t care less about the Lions sorry, thanks for thinking of me tho.

Lions record against Top 4 teams.

Lost to Port in Adelaide
Beat Collingwood easily
Beat Melbourne easily

We are genuine Premiership contenders this year. Victorian media types will write us off, but they always have. Media pack jumping on board Collingwood in 2003 was a classic example.

Serious question for Brisbane fans, do you think you are any chance for the flag? At the Gabba look awesome but away from it a middling run of the mill team.
What would you be happy with? Making another prelim and losing? Or maybe somehow making a grand final which could happen if you finish top 2.
Grand final (hoping not expecting).
Realistically Port and Collingwood are a step above the rest but there's a long way to go. Blip against Hawks might end up costing us top 2.

I notice that the Lions (like the Demons) bomb the ball into the forward line far too often.
I was surprised that richmond didn't take the offerings.

Back