Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Bombers v Crows Sun July 9th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem to be taking the loss a bit hard. You should have a cup of tea, a Bex, and a good lie down.
just words on a screen. football has let me down way too often for there to be much negative emotion after the siren goes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers making the 8 is good for the 7 other sides in the 8 I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️

Unless they meet Adelaide in a home EF, the finals drought could end.

But many sides who have beaten Adelaide this year have lost the following week. Not Collingwood though.

"No need" is NOT a reason to give a free kick.

I expect every unnecessary bit of contact to be penalised then.

They get it most weeks.

Umpire stopped the game to call Stringer back who had ignored him 3 times instead of...paying 50?

Bombers getting a different treatment today

You blokes got a 50 for someone having their hair tickled, we had to wait 18 seconds for the umpire to ask 3 times and stop the game for your player to get on the mark with no penalty. Don't pretend you aren't benefitting from a narrative here.

Easy to say when you are getting the ride.

Funny how every one of our forwards are reaching for the mark with one arm because the other is being held.

We deserve nothing from this game but if the umpires are going to let Phillips knock the ball out of Dawsons hands 5 seconds after a mark and then block ROBs run at a contest with no eyes on the ball it's just kill9ng any chance of a comeback.

Here come all the BS square up frees to correct the count when the game is gone.

Phillips has had a golden ticket today.

Yeah Essendon another umpire assisted goal wooo

Imagine celebrating bad umpiring. You may have benefitted today but tomorrow you won't. You can sdmit some decisions when ypu are 5 goals up instead of revelling in it

Ive already stated in this thread we deserve nothing from the game
It doesn't mean the umpires can just ignore blatant blocks, throws and the like to kill the game.

It's also possible to post without trying to get personal.

Enjoy your holiday Phillips you cheat

I reckon that's pretty true of most gameday threads though hey. As soon as the siren goes we give them their dues and we move on. Everyone loves to whinge about the umpires a bit.
lol

Back