Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Bombers v Crows Sun July 9th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great result after the Bombers fell short last week.

I can't believe how arrogant Crows fans have gotten. Last month at work they've been trashing Port Adelaide and talking about a home final against Port, finishing top 4, being the real deal. The media in Adelaide have been pumping them up as being the #4 side and a contender, both on radio and on TV.

Good for the Crows to get a reality check.

Good game to watch and the Crows were actually OK. Just let the Bombers kick a heap of goals before they even woke up and that was about it.

Now that things are getting serious, looking forward to seeing some coach take down this chippy chippy uncontested mark game plan of Essendon.

Some terrific play from Essendon today. Ball movement was magic. On from minute one and withstood the couple of barrages when they came. Very good performance, plenty of competition for votes.

I'm happy with the win but at no time did I think it was over even until the last minute. That is a testament to Adelaide's relentless effort and how well you've done so far this year. To see both our teams being expected to finish near the bottom 4 doing what they're doing and being so young, it really fills you up with excitement for the future. I can see both teams, if improvements keeps going, being up and about in the years to come.

Mate settle down. They're a young team like ours and both have exceeded expectations. Better team won today but both have good futures to look forward to. Time to keep it moving.
You should hear the talk on the Radio in Adelaide. They've been talking themselves up as a top 4 side, contender. MAtching up with Port in a home final. utterly arrogant

That was a fun game to watch.

Crows not on early and that lead cost them. Was still nervous they'd peg it back with 90s to go :S

For the bombers, the young midfield is stepping up nicely.
Some first half from Hobbs
Caldwell adds a lot of pressure.
Perkins is still learning the craft but has signs he'll be alright rotating through.

Great result after the Bombers fell short last week.

I can't believe how arrogant Crows fans have gotten. Last month at work they've been trashing Port Adelaide and talking about a home final against Port, finishing top 4, being the real deal. The media in Adelaide have been pumping them up as being the #4 side and a contender, both on radio and on TV.

Good for the Crows to get a reality check.
adelaide media talking up adelaide clubs. wow

If you check the board rules you'll see that personal attacks are not exempted during gameday threads. I throw the banter around, you can see earloer in the thread I was trying to stir the pot and I'll happily be called on it. I don't need to resort to being personal and neither do you.
Ok pet

You should hear the talk on the Radio in Adelaide. They've been talking themselves up as a top 4 side, contender. MAtching up with Port in a home final. utterly arrogant

Yeah but every team has nuffies like that and they're always the most vocal. Neither team should be doing what the're doing but are. Can be easy to get carried away but pretty sure both sides have their eyes more on the future than anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno about that, there was a lot of whinging after Houstons after the siren rocket last weekend......he deviated off his line right in front of me...
He ******* did deviate ..and we didn’t whinge like a bunch of cry baby crows fans

Back