Opinion AFL 2023 Round 18 - Liked, learnt, hated

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked - Chief will kick me off the site if I don’t say Carlton’s win. So Carlton’s win.

Learnt - Carlton will win all their remaining games and take out the 2023 AFL Premiership

Hated - How 8/9 games this weekend did not feature Carlton

Liked- The continued ascension of the Cats.
Learnt- You can never trust the Brisbane Lions.
Hated- The Saints continued ineptness.

Liked- The continued ascension of the Cats.
Learnt- You can never trust the Brisbane Lions.
Hated- The Saints continued ineptness.
Try being a lions fan. Never can trust which team is going to show up. We did get both versions of us friday night tho. Just not enough of the good version.

Hated: Melbourne's defence.
Liked: Joel Smith's half game.
Learned: Pickett still has the magic.

Liked: Jake Melksham kicking the winning goal, after a horror start to the game. A beautiful moment and what the game is all about.
Liked: Collingwood and WC fans. Collingwood have had 1 million people at games this year and WC fans just keep showing up, well done.
Learnt: When Collingwood put the foot down, they are very hard to stop. Also learnt that N Daicos is just fun to watch.
Learnt: Carlton, GWS and Geelong are coming. Will be a great last 6 weeks of the season. The game is in good shape.
Hated: Sooky Port Adelaide supporters. As I live in SA, I have to tolerate these tossbags.
You made 7 changes, Carton have a breeze in their sails ATM and you played away.
Appreciate the 13 wins and not the inevitable loss. You are top two ffs.
Hated: More nasty injuries

Liked - GWS. Best win of the year IMHO. Given the stakes, the opponent, the three quarter time margin - I loved it. Karl Amon is close to the recruit of the year (Taranto number one but Karl has been awesome for us)

Learnt: Following St Kilda must be a tough gig (I already knew that but just got it reinforced)

Hated: Geelong rising from the dead yet again. Rest of the eight will be pooing themselves

Liked: A 2022 like performance by the Cats, if they keep this up some Pies fans will be very very nervous.

Learnt: The MRO does not rub players out for striking anymore, they only rub blokes out for footy incidents.

Hated: Port throwing their match, The Lions choking.

Liked: dees lions was a cracker
Gawn being gawn
Geelong are impressive

Learnt: im not sure if carlton are back or port just shot themselves in the foot.....or both.
I hate our freo loss more and more each week.

Hated: cant say dons performance was a surprise but i kinda didnt expect it tbh

MRO going merrett for staging. Christian needs to * off.

Liked: Jake Melksham kicking the winning goal, after a horror start to the game. A beautiful moment and what the game is all about.
Liked: Collingwood and WC fans. Collingwood have had 1 million people at games this year and WC fans just keep showing up, well done.
Learnt: When Collingwood put the foot down, they are very hard to stop. Also learnt that N Daicos is just fun to watch.
Learnt: Carlton, GWS and Geelong are coming. Will be a great last 6 weeks of the season. The game is in good shape.
Hated: Sooky Port Adelaide supporters. As I live in SA, I have to tolerate these tossbags.
You made 7 changes, Carton have a breeze in their sails ATM and you played away.
Appreciate the 13 wins and not the inevitable loss. You are top two ffs.
Hated: More nasty injuries
If you think that sooking was bad wait til Saturday night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back