Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 7 - Saints v Port Fri April 28th 7:50pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide in general have been getting the rough end of umpiring this year. I think they’re last in the free kick differential this year

Welcome to Harry's world. Charlie Curnow does get a few, but not the other big guy. It's odd.
No need to welcome him to Harry's world, it's been happening to Dixon for far longer.
But I do agree, Harry gets held often and gets no reward 👍

No doubt there are AFL umpires involved in betting and match fixing.

How long will the AFL continue ignore it?

Good game of footy. Both coaches tried a few things. I'd say the saints almost got unlucky with the injury to Dursma which forced old Kenny boy to swing the magnets around on players who made an instant difference like Boak and Darcey B Jones. I couldn't breathe the last 5 mins.

The umpiring was shocking. Holding, arm chops and high contacts were paid to one team, whilst Port got reemed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm convinced JHF is older than 19. I reckon I have seen him play guitar in some West Coast American band in 1970s. Doobie Bros perhaps?

Anyway, thought he was very influential for Port tonight. Did butcher the ball a little, but his endeavour to get the ball in heavy traffic is as good as anyone.

LOL! Nice revisionism there.

He craved to be the number 1 pick and didn't want us to bid on Daicos or Darcy.
He'll always be the peaheart turncoat who legged it in the middle of a contract. He'll never be able to escape that fact of his life. We're glad he no longer wears our colours.
And tonight he butchered the ball by foot more times than I can remember. But you're welcome to him.
Sad human

I'm convinced JHF is older than 19. I reckon I have seen him play guitar in some West Coast American band in 1970s. Doobie Bros perhaps?

Anyway, thought he was very influential for Port tonight. Did butcher the ball a little, but his endeavour to get the ball in heavy traffic is as good as anyone.
He does look very mature, and speaks that way as well. In a messy game in which port's disruption tactics matched and overcame saints pressure, skills were not on show in the game as much as grit, will, and tactics.

It would be good if other north fans followed your lead, and just get over the JHF farce with NMFC, especially as there is so much good shite happening down at Arden Street.

It's a bit like not getting over one's child hood sweetheart when now, 20 years later, one has a partner and kids to be concerned with.

Umpires be ropeable. They couldn't have done anymore to get st kilda over the line.
You won by less than 2 goals. The SPP goal where he was lurking 3 metres from Battle when a play on was called, where's our 50 for ppayer infringement?? Howard kicks 15m chip to Wilkie and its play on??
Umps really treating you badly, eh?

Good game of footy. Both coaches tried a few things. I'd say the saints almost got unlucky with the injury to Dursma which forced old Kenny boy to swing the magnets around on players who made an instant difference like Boak and Darcey B Jones. I couldn't breathe the last 5 mins.

The umpiring was shocking. Holding, arm chops and high contacts were paid to one team, whilst Port got reemed.

Saints did get the better of the umpiring last night, but Port give away a few through poor discipline. Dixon, Finlayson and a defender hitting someone across the head are three last night that come to mind - totally unnecessary.

Back