Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 15 - Saints v Lions Fri June 23rd 7:50pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Saints by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Max King play tonight?

BT mentioning we play two games at the GABBA in a row like it's some massive advantage over the league. "They don't have to travel for a bit", yeah and Collingwood play 15 games at the MCG every year, your point BT?

Loving your contributions to the thread tonight, and in fact every contribution you make to every match thread. Your post are laughable and 95% of them have no context to the game. I wouldn’t expect anything less though.
Most Collingwood supporters seem to make laughable comments on here. It is strange
Well, if it isn’t Tweedledee and Tweedledumber working in tandem again. Sort of like 2 of the 3 stooges. How appropriate. Judging by the quality of your comments, I doubt that either of you have actually played a game of football, much less been to an AFL match in your lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, if it isn’t Tweedledee and Tweedledumber working in tandem again. Sort of like 2 of the 3 stooges. How appropriate. Judging by the quality of your comments, I doubt that either of you have actually played a game of football, much less been to an AFL match in your lives.

Interesting ad hominem. I expected better from you.

Saints are on the right track, just need 22 quality players.

Only 20 to go.
The 2 umpires don't count.

19 to 14 free kicks in favour of the Saints. I want a formal investigation!

Back