Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Walyalup (Freo) v Pies Fri May 24th 6:10pm WST/8:10pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wish freo would follow up their gritty game style with a bit of grit? It's your home ground get stuck into the opposition a bit?

Probably an unpopular opinion, but they should let Darcy go to Geelong (or wherever) if that ever becomes a possibility. They look so much better with Jackson in the ruck. The game is fast moving past those rucks that can dominate in the ruck but are liabilities in general play.
Don't want him. I would already prefer Conway, and he will get 10x better.

Was genuinely asking what it was for as I didn’t see that.

Maybe if we had competent commentators who actually called the game we might have known.

But even if they’d seen it they’d be complaining because Collingwood never deserves a free kick. Hodgey is still crying over the grand final.

Just wish freo would follow up their gritty game style with a bit of grit? It's your home ground get stuck into the opposition a bit?

We need 18 blokes with the tenacity of Treacy. Blokes gets stuck in. Probably helps he’s 6ft plus and pretty solidly built

Umpire 9 has to be a pies supporter. Inconsistent and almost always in favour of them.

Good game otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop focussing on being vocal as the mic'd up player and maybe actually lead on field Serong. Not a single mark. the only player for freo not to have one besides Darcy . hopeless

Sainte same thing last season myself agree. You don’t need two rucks
I don't understand playing Jackson forward. If you're going to insist on playing both, I'd probably just park Darcy in the goal square haha. He's so bloody slow.

Reminds me a lot of O'Brien from the Crows (though Darcy's a better ruck). After the ball is bounced, you're practically playing one man down. It's not sustainable with the direction football is moving in.

Back