Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Eagles v Freo Sat April 20th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Barrass can just go to the tribunal and claim he’s a good bloke now can’t he and get off? That’s the exactly same as Camerons tackle.

They will not like the arm being pinned that’s the big difference

I think Liam.Baker would be thinking now. Is he sure he wants to go to Freo hahaha
If any player had the choice of Freo of Eagles, how is that even a decision? Play with a boring, defensive club with zero success vs a club with deep pockets, massive supporter base, multiple flags and generally an entertaining brand of footy to watch. Hmm, tough one that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had excuses why we lost last week injury ravaged with 10 of our best players out of the 22.

Not sure Freo have any excuses this week.

LOL I just saw the stats. Those fools at North could have had Reid dominating. My god.

You’d be flat if you were a North supporter!

Bit of a silly comment after only 5 games.

He's probably better off there anyway, our recent history of player development hasn't been great
No one knows what the future holds, but at 19, he’s breaking tackles from adults and putting two-time Brownlow medallist’s on their ass. Certainly looking like he’s worth picks 2 and 3.

Has there ever been a worse head than Jake Waterman?

Back