Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2: Pro Team due 28/05, will it launch? ... Nope!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THEY HAVE DELAYED PRO TEAM.

AFL23 PRO TEAM Announcement
While best efforts have been made to release AFL23 Pro Team for 28 May, unfortunately there is a short delay as we await approval from platform holders.
We thank you for your continued patience and will update on progress at the earliest opportunity.

13 months wasnt a short enough delay I guess 🤔. Seriously they better be awarding every account at least 20 free packs for the mode based on the deception and inconvenience they’ve caused everyone.

While best efforts have been made to release AFL23 Pro Team for 28 May, unfortunately there is a short delay as we await approval from platform holders.
We thank you for your continued patience and will update on progress at the earliest opportunity.
I heard its stuck on a container ship held up by customs.

Where is Ross Symons. There are people out here who have constantly been let down by these delays. Least He could do is come out and address it.

My prediction for if/when pro team releases…
it won’t have legends anymore, current day players only.

Will be happy to be proven wrong but it’s just a feeling I have.

news-are-you-serious.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question, would anyone making a complaint to the ACCC have a leg to stand on?

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the midst of some of the early game play changes (who remembers being able to still kick it 50m+ while being tackled ?) Between May and June last year.... one of the additions was a 360 degree turn (it was an auto trigger move commonly seen after a ruck contest)...

I saw my first 360 degree turn in months while playing it this evening. No idea how it happened. Must have been user error!

In the midst of some of the early game play changes (who remembers being able to still kick it 50m+ while being tackled ?) Between May and June last year.... one of the additions was a 360 degree turn (it was an auto trigger move commonly seen after a ruck contest)...

I saw my first 360 degree turn in months while playing it this evening. No idea how it happened. Must have been user error!
I don't think they planned out the motion capture to do proper turns, there's a lot of animation skips or players running backwards.

Don’t know what’s more impressive. The ability to continually announce delays at the last minute, or the ability to blame them on someone else.

The Rugby game that was meant to release with the 2023 World Cup has been delayed to the point that it’s now just TBA. And those poor suckers are still at the phase we’re they’re convincing themselves the delays are so they get a great game.

Don’t know what’s more impressive. The ability to continually announce delays at the last minute, or the ability to blame them on someone else.

The Rugby game that was meant to release with the 2023 World Cup has been delayed to the point that it’s now just TBA. And those poor suckers are still at the phase we’re they’re convincing themselves the delays are so they get a great game.
Think its far more likely they just arent ready on their end, putting all the blame on the platforms has been their get out of jail free card for 12 months straight.

Always blaming platform holders. They’ve had 12 months to get this ready.

Pretty clear that’s bullshit and they’ve been focusing on the tennis and rugby games. Bitten off way more than they can chew.

Still haven’t and won’t get this game but was interested to see how pro team looked. Big Ant used to be quality the Don Bradman games were fun then it slowly went downhill and every cricket release since whilst graphically with the grounds, bats etc went up the gameplay went backwards. It’s a shame that AFL Live back in the day was a fun game and this just has been such a flop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back