AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Decent ep last night. Thought Jordan Lewis' comments re the booing of Buddy was interesting, he knows Bud well so was good to hear his POV.

I'm opening the stakes that Monday's first talking point will be the show's perrenial AFL propaganda: "How good is footy?".

The second point will be the form slump at the Dons.

Tuned in tonight to hear some hard hitting discussion about the Brownlow, only to hear within the first two minutes that Lachie Neale would shortly be joining the '360 family'.

Actually enjoyed tonight's show.

Excellent interview with McRae and the packages/discussion of the GF.

Left it late to have their best show of the year.
That package they put together of the GF before Fly came on was unreal.

Anyone know how I can get my hands on it?

Moving to the new time of 6.30pm in 2024. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Following at 7.30pm is On The Couch on Mondays, and a new panel show called Midweek Tackle on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, new year, new time for AFL360.

And what is the schedule for tonight's program?

An interview with the AFL boss and.........

Wait for it wait.....

Coaches Night.

Fair dinkum, AFL360 needs a freshen up, and an earlier time slot won't cut it.

FMD.

So, new year, new time for AFL360.

And what is the schedule for tonight's program?

An interview with the AFL boss and.........

Wait for it wait.....

Coaches Night.

Fair dinkum, AFL360 needs a freshen up, and an earlier time slot won't cut it.

FMD.
Spot on, the rest of the week is pretty much rinse & repeat from past years as well. Players night, Lewis, Riewoldt, Kingy etc. Was looking forward to it coming back with the hope that they would change some things up but it seems not to be unfortunately.

Spot on, the rest of the week is pretty much rinse & repeat from past years as well. Players night, Lewis, Riewoldt, Kingy etc. Was looking forward to it coming back with the hope that they would change some things up but it seems not to be unfortunately.
Yeah, not really cutting it, unfortunately. Coaches night, players night, then 'Jack and Jordan' on a Wednesday. Not what the show should be and many of us have been saying it for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back