Moved Thread AFL changes headquarter logo to read "Yes"

Remove this Banner Ad

The definition of marriage? The one which has almost been constantly changing...the one that under law didn't say genders until 13 years ago
You do realise "the definition of marriage" was part of the whole interracial issue

You even admitted you had no clue about the legal rights...yet are cracking the sads that your opinion has been questioned.

And another question I asked, what law suits were seen in other historical discrimination? Did women sue the government over voting rights?

Take a deep ****in breath. It's hard to discuss anything with a person who cracks the sads over nothing. (You've still yet to answer the difference by the way)
You're right. I'm wrong.

How would I feel about working in most major business? So you're advocating for staff being able to say whatever they want publicly, they can, their employer doesn't have to tolerate it (although I doubt any afl player would get any official sanction for campaigning no)

There is a huge difference between expressing opinions that are work related and those that arent. The article below touches on this

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/ANZSportsLawJl/2012/5.pdf

Whilst no sanctions were enforced i recall a couple of premier league players getting quite a bit of negative publicity to the point of shaming for not going along with the leagues respect campaign.

There is a huge difference between expressing opinions that are work related and those that arent. The article below touches on this

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/ANZSportsLawJl/2012/5.pdf

Whilst no sanctions were enforced i recall a couple of premier league players getting quite a bit of negative publicity to the point of shaming for not going along with the leagues respect campaign.
The Afl promotes inclusion and equality as some of their core values. Their policy is literally no different to basically every industry, *, Coles is more strict on social media than what you're whinging about

They got negative publicity for their opinion, that sounds like it has absolutely nothing to do with their employer...are you now advocating that if someone publicly has an opinion they can't receive negative publicity?

Okay so you can't actually answer and just want to crack the shits

Least that's clear now
Yep. If only you could fill out my survey for me so I don't get that wrong too.
I mean, I am voting Yes but now am clear that I am doing it for the wrong reasons.

Yep. If only you could fill out my survey for me so I don't get that wrong too.
I mean, I am voting Yes but now am clear that I am doing it for the wrong reasons.
Are all your responses just going to be tantrums now?

Probably just would've been easier to say you can't say why it's different, I guess each to their own.

Are all your responses just going to be tantrums now?

Probably just would've been easier to say you can't say why it's different, I guess each to their own.
No tantrum. Just agreeing with you. No difference between race and sex when it comes to marriage. At all.

No tantrum. Just agreeing with you. No difference between race and sex when it comes to marriage. At all.
Yes. True. Prior to 2004 neither were mentioned.
Although I think some places had some rulings in writing against interracial marriage.

Another tantrum is good though:
What's the difference in terms of discrimination
"They're different"
Okay. What's the difference
"They're different"
Yeah. Okay. Why can't you just answer
"Oh my god. I'd hate to be a no voter. Fine. You're right. I'm wrong. I've already answered"

The Afl promotes inclusion and equality as some of their core values. Their policy is literally no different to basically every industry, ****, Coles is more strict on social media than what you're whinging about

How many companies make their employees sign up to a code of conduct which impinges on their private non work related behaviour?

Kudos to Hawthorn, Freo and Carlton for doing the right thing by acting as football clubs and showing respect for their members.

How many companies make their employees sign up to a code of conduct which impinges on their private non work related behaviour?

Kudos to Hawthorn, Freo and Carlton for doing the right thing by acting as football clubs and showing respect for their members.
Basically every company now-days through social media

Any high paying executive role

Brand is important for any business. It's pretty obvious you aren't in any sort of decision making role where you are

They made statements that basically said nothing...yeah, well done.

Agreed.
But when you get Eddie saying the following about the AFL, it is just as ludicrous.
"We have media who are running agendas to get whatever they want. We've got churches that have completely lost any credibility in what they stand for. But the AFL these days is an organisation that people do look to."

Yeah, like the AFL "doesn't have agendas" and "has credibility in what they stand for"......

Though I don't see the AFL as bastions of integrity, they have more integrity than any organized religion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL are a private organisation not a government department.

You are talking utter crap. Social media policy is nowhere near as broad as the AFLs code of conduct.

Huge hole you are digging for yourself. Carry on though its amusing.
Your exact question was
My reply satisfied that. So you come back with a non-sense non rebuttal

We get it. You're a bloke who doesn't play footy but is whinging about the hypocritical afl and the hard done by players who apparently can't say "no" despite there being no evidence of this

Back in your hole now old fella

Basically every company now-days through social media

Any high paying executive role

Brand is important for any business. It's pretty obvious you aren't in any sort of decision making role where you are

They made statements that basically said nothing...yeah, well done.

You would think it would be a sacking offence for an employee of a taxpayer funded news organisation to endorse violence against an elected representative of the government. Apparently not...

The email was responding to a breaking-news alert from ABC News 24’s producer and presenter Jason Om that Mr Abbott had been attacked in Hobart.

Om’s email was titled “Abbott headbutted” and read: “Tony Abbott has told 2GB he was subjected to a “Liverpool kiss” in Hobart by a man who supported same sex marriage.”

The email alert went out at 8.12pm, after Mr Abbott was allegedly headbutted by a man wearing a YES campaign badge who had asked to shake his hand.

Less than a minute later, the reply all from a staff member responded: “Good.”​

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/33bb7f31e314bb77ef930cea2c6040fb

You would think it would be a sacking offence for an employee of a taxpayer funded news organisation to endorse violence against an elected representative of the government. Apparently not...

The email was responding to a breaking-news alert from ABC News 24’s producer and presenter Jason Om that Mr Abbott had been attacked in Hobart.

Om’s email was titled “Abbott headbutted” and read: “Tony Abbott has told 2GB he was subjected to a “Liverpool kiss” in Hobart by a man who supported same sex marriage.”

The email alert went out at 8.12pm, after Mr Abbott was allegedly headbutted by a man wearing a YES campaign badge who had asked to shake his hand.

Less than a minute later, the reply all from a staff member responded: “Good.”​

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/33bb7f31e314bb77ef930cea2c6040fb
Was there any repercussions to the person?

I've seen worse in email chains in company, tends to get swept under the carpet, and dealt with by HR. Bit hard for this one which has gone public

Stupid move by the moron, why would you send something potentially offensive to all?

Was there any repercussions to the person?

I've seen worse in email chains in company, tends to get swept under the carpet, and dealt with by HR. Bit hard for this one which has gone public

Stupid move by the moron, why would you send something potentially offensive to all?
Probably thought that being the ABC everyone would be of the same opinion

mate, i'm 24, i love me a party i get out and about a fair bit (without getting sucked into the culture). Extreme leftists are the ones influencing the normalisation of that culture and have been the ones doing so for a while, over time it has lead to what i see week in week out with the 'do whatever the fck you want' attitude increasing at a crazy rate when i compare it to only a few years back. 99% of the lgbtq community are lefty and when you go out and see the way they act and the influence they are having on the younger generation first hand it is quite conclusive. When you're amongst and see it for yourself it is hard to deny. If my future kids have to grow up possibly being influenced by the pathetic regressive crap theyre so proud of then i'd honestly rather not have any. If all you do is go to work then go home have dinner and sit on your arm chair then all you will see is 2 people getting married.
A poster who asks a question about political leanings of strangers he meets in clubs. This is a recipe for a great social encounter. So. your real problem, and I mean problem, is that you're not getting a root. This becomes understandable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back