Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2022 - Tsatas, Hayes, Davey x2, Munkara & Montgomerie

Who should we take with Pick 4? (Pick 2)

• Tsatas

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Humphrey

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Phillipou

Votes: 109 50.7%
  • Clark

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick links: Player Contract Status | Trade & Free Agency 2022 | JHA Father/Son and NGA | Adrian Dodoro

0093895D-8D9D-4EFD-93DB-32FA70C2A596.jpeg

Last edited:

So if anyone takes Munkara here we cant do anything about it?
We can still match same as we did with Cody Brand. If he makes it through to the end he's a Cat B rookie.

Not sure what that means for only having 35 senior players though, possibly we use the DFA period that goes for an hour after the draft, or we go into the pre-season draft tomorrow.

We go close.
Look I know the off season is a time of hope and optimism. But reading this thread makes me feel it's the delusion pearler one.
All year we've complained how easy we are to play against, how we have no 2 way runners. So what have we drafted? An offensive one way running mid, a tall skinny maybe KPD to replace 2 similar projects,, and 2 potential light mid /forwards that no one else bid in before 45.

Looks like we really want the last pick

Lucky we dont have people on here drafting Szybkowski and D'Aliolia at pick 25
It's always the risk when you're looking on from the cheap seats and relying on power rankings and player profiles. I'd have gone earlier on those two personally but that's on the back of some extremely incomplete information.

We can still match same as we did with Cody Brand. If he makes it through to the end he's a Cat B rookie.

Not sure what that means for only having 35 senior players though, possibly we use the DFA period that goes for an hour after the draft, or we go into the pre-season draft tomorrow.
PSD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be another upgrade of Nic Martin i think

Lucky we dont have people on here drafting Szybkowski and D'Aliolia at pick 25
Neither have played a game yet . Plenty of blokes not drafted end up playing AFL footy.:cool:

What happened to Mitch Szybkowski? 🤔
The knock will be sides see him as a plodder.
Watching him live I had questions. Watching replays you can see he reads the play well enough .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back