Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean if it plays well on switch its a no brainer but im not hearing good things. Do you have the switch version?

Nah only PS4. It seems like it improved on the Switch with this patch, but there are still some fairly game-breaking bugs (I think across all platforms).

Nah only PS4. It seems like it improved on the Switch with this patch, but there are still some fairly game-breaking bugs (I think across all platforms).
Isnt the switch patch still awaiting aproval? While the other 2 consoles already have it... bugger it i biteing the bullet.. will get the switch version tommorow and let ya now my experience at some point in the future 👌

It would be cool if the crowd ran into the field when your player kicks 100 goals in career mode or even when a first gamer kicks a goal and all the team mates get around him. Has career mode changed much post patch? It was crazy that they had most players playing over 450 games if you played 3 or 4 seasons.

playing a bit further into my career, my only big complaint so far apart from the *new* bugs is that the constant throwing of the ball and half mongrel kicks after a tackle drives me insane. the rubberbanding comes and goes, but it seems to be always in place going into second half regardless of the score.

another issue i have is that the ai take like 9/10 marks, even heavily contested (i have the ai marking boost turned down further than mine) and constantly find a paddock of space in their forward 50.. like my backline is just gone, might be more of an issue with the sliders but if anyone else has a fix for that, let me know

Played my best game ever last night. Unsure if the AI has improved post-patch, or they just do less ridiculous things, but this game was tight all the way through, with me behind most of the game. I was carrying on as if I was watching a real game. Bloody intense, and I loved it. And I was playing against Gold Coast!

Scoreline went like this:

1.1 (7) 2.4 (16)
5.1 (31) 7.6 (46)
8.6 (54) 11.7 (73)
12.12 (84) 12.9 (81)

Flyin' Ryan with 5 goals, Kennedy with 4.

I hit the lead with about one minute to go thanks to a goal to Vardy, and at the final siren the ball was about 20m out from Gold Coast's goal after a throw in. Vardy was the one who forced the ball out of bounds.

Needless to say, he was man of the match.

Just a really good game and I was drained afterwards. They were actually more accurate than me too. Darling even went full Darling and sprayed a set shot in the last quarter out on the full, when I thought I'd kicked it perfectly.

Loved it. Still plenty of improvements to happen, there seems to be more commentary bugs post patch, but it's definitely on the right track.

playing a bit further into my career, my only big complaint so far apart from the *new* bugs is that the constant throwing of the ball and half mongrel kicks after a tackle drives me insane. the rubberbanding comes and goes, but it seems to be always in place going into second half regardless of the score.

another issue i have is that the ai take like 9/10 marks, even heavily contested (i have the ai marking boost turned down further than mine) and constantly find a paddock of space in their forward 50.. like my backline is just gone, might be more of an issue with the sliders but if anyone else has a fix for that, let me know
Sometimes during games, one of my half backs will stand next to the ruckmen at stoppages then sprint at 100% towards our forward line once the umpire throws the ball up. Other times I'll see my defenders standing by themselves out of the defensive 50 which leads to 2 or 3v1 situations in my defence. Extremely annoying.

Seemed to me playing career mode that every second week I'd smash my opponent and the other week it'd be a close match regardless of opposition.

Remember one game against Collingwood I didn't kick a goal until late in the second. I was playing as a forward and we just couldn't win a centre clearance and the defenders kept turning it over.

Sometimes during games, one of my half backs will stand next to the ruckmen at stoppages then sprint at 100% towards our forward line once the umpire throws the ball up. Other times I'll see my defenders standing by themselves out of the defensive 50 which leads to 2 or 3v1 situations in my defence. Extremely annoying.
yeah, usually the same situation with my game. any goals i give away are due to the fact i'll have either one defender planted in the goal square - or no one in my defensive 50. they'll end up chipping a ball inside 50 with 3 or 4 forwards running into open space and win an easy mark and boom, goal.. except that happens 4 or 5 times almost every other game, sometimes straight from a centre clearance or a string short kicks up the ground that for whatever reason you don't even have a chance of at least spoiling. might play around with the sliders a bit more to see if there's a fix.

Any of you nerds, virgin or stoners want a game?

ID: vincenzofeez
Or my boyfriend
ID:kmoneys89

add me 😘

Attachments

• 90A2FC4F-2687-4C43-8A53-9DC178F6A8FE.jpeg
    90A2FC4F-2687-4C43-8A53-9DC178F6A8FE.jpeg
    676.9 KB · Views: 101
Turned on for first time in a week. Returned to career coach node season I was in. Three quarter time I am down by 72 points and copping a hammering from the Dogs.I swear they started getting cocky in last quarter. Tim English did a blind turn to show off and then I stopped the rot got a few goals and kept the loss to under 14 goals. I had turned up the difficulty level last weekend. I can see I need to turn it down again and learn to control the ball better. The club board sent me email saying very disappointed in recent results. Now I know how Brendan Bolton felt last season moments after the Essendon loss. Scared to open inbox next game if I lose again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ended up getting the nintendo switch verison. While being fun the graphics and frame rate where really poor. I ended up returning the game in exchange for the xbox version. Really happy with the decision. Im really enjoying the online matches ive played. And hope to play more. Send me a message if anyone wants a game.

Can't find anyone online with switch version. Has anyone played online with switch. Is it meant to be this difficult.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can't find anyone online with switch version. Has anyone played online with switch. Is it meant to be this difficult.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Check out the online ladder and see how many wins the top player has. Last i checked it was like 15 or somthing. Im thinking about getting the switch version again along with my xbox version as i cant seem the get the tv when i need it. Fingers crossed the patch fixes a few issues the game has

Can anyone here help me with marking... i mean i get to the middle of the circle well and the green circle indicator comes up but i never seem to mark well. Punching is fine and its virtualy the same thing. Any marking hints?

Can anyone here help me with marking... i mean i get to the middle of the circle well and the green circle indicator comes up but i never seem to mark well. Punching is fine and its virtualy the same thing. Any marking hints?
It's position based not timing, player in the best position is the most likely to mark it.

Played my best game ever last night. Unsure if the AI has improved post-patch, or they just do less ridiculous things, but this game was tight all the way through, with me behind most of the game. I was carrying on as if I was watching a real game. Bloody intense, and I loved it. And I was playing against Gold Coast!

Scoreline went like this:

1.1 (7) 2.4 (16)
5.1 (31) 7.6 (46)
8.6 (54) 11.7 (73)
12.12 (84) 12.9 (81)

Flyin' Ryan with 5 goals, Kennedy with 4.

I hit the lead with about one minute to go thanks to a goal to Vardy, and at the final siren the ball was about 20m out from Gold Coast's goal after a throw in. Vardy was the one who forced the ball out of bounds.

Needless to say, he was man of the match.

Just a really good game and I was drained afterwards. They were actually more accurate than me too. Darling even went full Darling and sprayed a set shot in the last quarter out on the full, when I thought I'd kicked it perfectly.

Loved it. Still plenty of improvements to happen, there seems to be more commentary bugs post patch, but it's definitely on the right track.

I love games like that

Struggle to score and looking like you're going to get done, but somehow it clicks in the last and you over power them at last!

It's position based not timing, player in the best position is the most likely to mark it.

Yep, 100% correct, unless you count "timing when to do the bump without giving away a free" as timing.

It is ridiculous that they kept in the circular timing reticule despite the fact that it now does nothing.

Yep, 100% correct, unless you count "timing when to do the bump without giving away a free" as timing.

It is ridiculous that they kept in the circular timing reticule despite the fact that it now does nothing.
Timing has a slight impact. But I don't think it's any more than if you mistime it terribly you get the red X which means you definitely won't mark it.

The year is 2021. After captaining the team to its second successive premiership, Pendlebury has turned down a 12million dollar single year contract from Collingwood for his last season, indicating he intends to retire at the end of the year.

Surprisingly, the beginning of the 2022 season sees Pendlebury jump to rival Cartlon.

Erstwhile veteran, and newly christened captain Sidebottom is scheduled to face up against his former leader later this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back