AFL Evolution - Create a Player/Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The player creation system is really deep and powerful. Full marks for this one, it's at least as good as the BigAnt ones in DBC and RLL3.

I'd advise people to play around with it. Making faces is all about practice, looking at the distances and proportions of a face and making sure you keep chipping away until you get it. I've made myself and several mates on this, and a few times i've stopped and started from scratch.

My Schulz seems to be picking up a bit but I still think it needs a lot of fine tuning, if anyone has any tips on how to get a face to do what I want that's appreciated.

grey-338934f310f9ec61cab5aaab8a849d7e.gif
a1cf8d5c-8e41-4a92-99c3-333cb1027b7a.PNG

jay-schulz.png

Think the jaw, chin, and eyes and hair need work.

Last edited:
It would be nice if there was greater ability to customise jumpers and logos. And why isn't Blundstone Arena included?

Last edited:
Pretty happy with my freo players, picked up a few good jobs from the hub but have fixed the bulk of the squad myself.

Here's some of my better ones. Gamertag is ohboywowee on XB1.

crozier body.JPG
crozier face.JPG

Last edited:
Blakely was a pretty good job by WW but I made some minor tweaks, gave him his current beard hair combo and made some minor adjustments to his body shape added the glove etc.

blakely body.JPG
blakely face.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoops forgot Logue.

This was easily one of the worst by WW. Completely wrong body shape, bizarre face and of course you can't replicate his hair but they had a mare.

Should have face scanned the first round draft picks IMO.

Stoked with his body shape, changed his skin tone completely and went with a more afro style hairstyle to try and replicate his boofy look on game day. His face was difficult, I've kind of split the difference and tried to go for an overall appearance rather than try to identically match his headshot

logue body.JPG
logue face.JPG

Can someone make an Essendon '93 team on Ps4?
Most players are on the fan hub...

Or can someone tell me an easy way to have players in the 93 team, and an essendon legends team at the same time? Seems it has to be 1 team or the other, not both?

Can someone make an Essendon '93 team on Ps4?
Most players are on the fan hub...

Or can someone tell me an easy way to have players in the 93 team, and an essendon legends team at the same time? Seems it has to be 1 team or the other, not both?
Pinch the players you want from the Essendon legends team for the 93 team, then delete it (Essendon legends) and download it again.

Pinch the players you want from the Essendon legends team for the 93 team, then delete it (Essendon legends) and download it again.

This! Exactly what I was after. Such a simple solution yet will work perfectly!

Thank you..

Ps. look out for the 93 premiers team in the coming days when I get a chance to create the handful of players I need, and transfer across the rest!

93 bombers premiership team is up...
Think I need to edit all the players and their positions though.. Most get auto put into wrong spot.
Still fun though!

93 bombers premiership team is up...
Think I need to edit all the players and their positions though.. Most get auto put into wrong spot.
Still fun though!
Cheers buddy I'll give it a download

My issue has been player jumper numbers. I'm the person who uploaded the Geelong 07-11, Port 04, Swans 05 a few months ago. If interested they are in the first few pages.
All are full squads without the N. PLAYER that most others seem to do for the depth players but in my case the numbers all got ****ed up :(

I can't believe Rhyce Shaw and Heath Scotland caws haven't been made yet. Even bad quality ones and just for namesake - they didn't retire that long ago surely.

Reasoning - was trying to update a Collingwood 2000-2003 team I downloaded with genuine players from that era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back