AFL FANTASY DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

Also did take you 102 minutes to make your selection.

I was not even aware it had started till I logged on and linked . Yes we all have stuff to do...yet if I missed out fine..as you say just a bit of fun.
Even if we do 2 rounds a day its still 11 days to get it done..going by past experience people lose interest.

Well that sucks hopefully most don't thou haha

Btw pick 29 is available for trade, as are all my picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone times out and then the come back to another one of there picks before they have chosen a player should we wait the another 2 hours

If someone times out and then the come back to another one of there picks before they have chosen a player should we wait the another 2 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jak!x has timed out

CJ22 has informed me with pick 22 he selects Robbie Gray MID/FWD (PORT)

thetradesman are on the clock

Last edited:
Pick 25: Brodie Grundy (Ruck)

Brodie Grundy is the Tom Lynch of rucks. At the age of 22, despite being substantially younger than his most fierce competitors, he has already established himself as a top 5 ruck in the league pushing for top 3.

Being a very mobile who is also a very good contested mark, he is shaping the future ideal model of ruckman with his ability to both impact contests and spread in order to take a mark on the wing. In contrary other top rucks, not only is he able to win effective hitouts to advantage, but also he is capable of crumbing and creating the clearance himself.

Another positive of Grundy is his durability, having already played a full season without injuries. Prior to his 2016 campaign, he also missed very, very few games due to injury. This puts him almost higher than Gawn, and definitely higher than Naitanui in terms of long term performance and production.

Note: Originally had Talia at this pick before he was picked right before me :O But it's okay, the ruck is extremely shallow and he's one of the only 3 or 4 A grade rucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back