AFL AFL futures 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

$18 is pretty solid value if they can get a few back and keep a team on the field, defs dont think they should be the longest odds of the top 8
Wont look too much into the end result of Syd game.
Round 20 they copped 2 1st half injuries, and 2 3rd qtr injures, basically a qtr and a half with no rotations.
Round 21 copped another 2 3rd qtr injuries and heater down late in the 4th, limted rotations again.
and on the weekend they looked pretty solid from wat i remember, Davis kept buddy fairly quiet early but copped a knock mid qtr 2 and switched fwd when he came back on in the 3rd (buddy goes big afterwards) Finlayson a leg injury of some sort and Griffen a hammy in the 3rd qtr. Up by 17 late in the 3rd and died in the ass. ill give them a pass for the terrible 4th effort considering wats happened to them leading up to it.

All 3 games with Riewoldt tomahawk and brown are essentially dead rubbers. Cats could win by a heap and tomahawk steal it. Brown will at least know how many he needs as Jack and tomahawk play at the same time. Personally I hope ur right with brown as I've had a multi on for a while

It’s sunny all weekend in Melbourne. Do you have any idea how to read a forecast?
The weather forecast is as reliable as Jack Billings in front of goal.

I also said "potentially" playing in the wet. Do you know how to read a dictionary?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chucked about $500.00 on Stephenson @ 2.45 a long, long time ago. Looked really shaky at times, hoping he gets there eventually :)

I would say almost no hope of kicking 83. He’s already falling apart physically and hasn’t reached that mark in the last 10 years. $10 is a terrible price.
You say that now after Sydney got knocked out of the finals after Buddy got injured and went goalless.

It was a good price prior to that.

You say that now after Sydney got knocked out of the finals after Buddy got injured and went goalless.

It was a good price prior to that.

o_O Surely the EV of the bet was not reliant on the outcome on that one finals game. Or were you expecting him to kick 13?

o_O Surely the EV of the bet was not reliant on the outcome on that one finals game. Or were you expecting him to kick 13?
Of course it was.

It's not unreasonable to have thought Sydney were a chance to win that game, Buddy not to get injured, and Buddy to possibly kick 6-8 in the finals. If Sydney played in three matches (not unreasonable to have thought this was a legit chance), Buddy could easily have kicked 10 (if not injured).

Statistically, Buddy has only kicked more than 83 goals once. I therefore agree that $10 is now not a good price. He has however kicked 73 or more goals on six occasions - that would have made $10 a good price.

I'm not sure how that is difficult to agree with.

I could be a hero too and make a prediction after the fact, which is what Watts4Dinner has technically done.

Of course it was.

It's not unreasonable to have thought Sydney were a chance to win that game, Buddy not to get injured, and Buddy to possibly kick 6-8 in the finals. If Sydney played in three matches (not unreasonable to have thought this was a legit chance), Buddy could easily have kicked 10 (if not injured).

Statistically, Buddy has only kicked more than 83 goals once. I therefore agree that $10 is now not a good price. He has however kicked 73 or more goals on six occasions - that would have made $10 a good price.

I'm not sure how that is difficult to agree with.

I could be a hero too and make a prediction after the fact, which is what Watts4Dinner has technically done.
No chance even for 73 in 2019 so the $10 on offer was fools gold

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back