AFL LIVE PASS - WHAT A JOKE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Used live pass last year and just plugged the iPad into a HDMI adapter to watch it on TV.

Looks like it's impossible to do it this year. Tried it tonight and it said something like 'video can't be played externally'.

Try plugging in the HDMI adapter before opening the app?

Used live pass last year and just plugged the iPad into a HDMI adapter to watch it on TV.

Looks like it's impossible to do it this year. Tried it tonight and it said something like 'video can't be played externally'.

yeah just discovered this too :'(

has worked every other year but they've nerfed it now the f**kers!

Download the AFL App from the Win 10 store. Looks good. Get a link to say 'Watch Live'. Get hopes up. Press on link. Get message that you can't stream to devices bigger than 11 inches. Stupid AFL.
I want to give you my money to watch football. Why do you make it so hard??

The TV networks have obviously sooked about people using AFL Live so they've effectively tried to make it that you can only use it on a phone.

Honestly? This was coming. The AFL sell the rights and then compete against it themselves with AFL Live. It's dumb and doesn't make sense if you're buying the rights.

It's not right, but as I said, it was coming.

Windscribe and watchafl worked perfectly, i watched from usa as well and there was no issues.

Both are free for preseason.

Used around 3gig of my 10gig vpn allowance. So you should be avle to use if for around 3 matches a month. Probably not enough if you wont to pay for watchafl and get tge most out of it.

I might also add my internet speeds are 12dl and 1up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got a bit inventive with streaming the WatchAFL feed to my TV tonight. Managed to get it working with both YouTube and my Raspberry Pi. Both solutions had their downsides though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What level of AFL coverage do they have on Foxtel play if any?
Been looking for info and there's no mention of AFL on the Foxtel play website.

I have a valid live pass that expires in april yet when i press restore app purchase the page just refreshes and nothing happens. Anyone else get this and found a fix?

Wish afls app was as simple as the nhls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back