AFL LIVE PASS - WHAT A JOKE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm not sure, someone with more Mac & Getflix experience can probably help you (funk44 )

I assume you just need Getflix to be set in a country other than Aus or NZ.
I know nothing about Apple products, sorry.

I would assume that Netflix is picking up a different region it's working correctly. Maybe try a different DNS server closer to Australia or use a VPN like PIA

Hodginator

Dude, learn to read... NEW FEATURES TO COME!

NEW! FEATURES!

Man oh man the value is uncredibles!
Apparently Telstra and Foxtel have teamed up with the AFL to sell you a phone that is perfect for your AFL Live experience

upload_2017-2-17_15-21-8.jpeg

I am a telstra customer and when i try to login keep getting an error saying the service is unavailable..

Has anyone tried watching on their TV via their phone (I usually use a lightning to HDMI adapter which has always worked in the past) - does that go full screen still or do you get a 7 inch view on the TV...
Chromecast it, switch to the hdmi port you plug it into and it displays whats on your phone screen + sound, open afl live app fullscreen done AFL live pass on your big screen tv.

It's a bit blurry at times but certainly watchable, the odd buffering freeze but that is the live stream for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, 8:45am Monday morning at AFL House:

zAfH3e.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the best option, but for those who are having trouble i read somewhere foxtelPlay will be offering a free 2 weeks subscription over preseason.

Foxtelplay => HTML Cable => TV.

Ill be giveing a free vpn i just download a go with watchAFL. Windscribe, has a 10Gig data cap per month but for a free service that runs with watchafl not to bad. If anyone is interested ill post later with the quality.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Chromecast it, switch to the hdmi port you plug it into and it displays whats on your phone screen + sound, open afl live app fullscreen done AFL live pass on your big screen tv.

It's a bit blurry at times but certainly watchable, the odd buffering freeze but that is the live stream for you.

Yeah but did you try last night with this update that is maxing the screen size?

I thought fox footy was available on PC under the new TV agreement

I haven't waded through the entire thread

Can I watch AFL on my PC with my foxtel account or not?

Cheers

I'm going to give this a go

I can't stand the idea of giving Foxtel $1 as it effectively steals our great game from the poorer elements of our community

Download the AFL App from the Win 10 store. Looks good. Get a link to say 'Watch Live'. Get hopes up. Press on link. Get message that you can't stream to devices bigger than 11 inches. Stupid AFL.
I want to give you my money to watch football. Why do you make it so hard??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back