AFL Lookalikes AFL Look-a-Likes: Chapter 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Grundy, Left (Collingwood)

Chris Goulding, Right (Australian Basketball Team)

d164b49acdd0abeb03c7c2040fff397d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can have 0 points too if you see any resemblances in any of those people

The top guy looks more like Joey from Friends

Wasn't aware you were the armchair critic and expert of what looks like what. But please continue.

Ps. Simpson will be back at North in a few years.

Wasn't aware you were the armchair critic and expert of what looks like what. But please continue.

Ps. Simpson will be back at North in a few years.

I'll give you the bottom guy looks slightly like Adam Simpson, but that's mainly because of the gray hair than any real facial similarities. If you squint hard enough I'll reluctantly pay that one.

But explain one similarity between the top guy and the bottom guy? Nothing about their heads is similar.

No likes for the post is a bit of a giveaway too that no one else agrees.

I'll give you the bottom guy looks slightly like Adam Simpson, but that's mainly because of the gray hair than any real facial similarities.

But explain one similarity between the top guy and the bottom guy? Nothing about their heads is similar.

No likes for the post is a bit of a giveaway too that no one else agrees.

You seem a bit simple mate. I'll play by the rules next time.

You seem a bit simple mate. I'll play by the rules next time.
You are supposed to put two similar pictures side by side, not make everyone imagine what the other guy looks like.

It's not that hard, but seeing as you didn't understand - I wouldn't be going around calling others simple though if I were you.

Considering the text directly beneath each picture it's blatantly obvious that he wasn't making a comparison between those 2. He said the top guy looks like Stevie J and the second guy looks like Adam Simpson, having said that, they're both awful attempts at a look-a-like. Let's all agree you're both simple.

You are supposed to put two similar pictures side by side, not make everyone imagine what the other guy looks like.

It's not that hard, but seeing as you didn't understand - I wouldn't be going around calling others simple though if I were you.

It's the Internet equivalent of clapping near pigeons.

Considering the text directly beneath each picture it's blatantly obvious that he wasn't making a comparison between those 2. He said the top guy looks like Stevie J and the second guy looks like Adam Simpson, having said that, they're both awful attempts at a look-a-like. Let's all agree you're both simple.

Who does a look-a-like but posts pictures of people they aren't comparing?

That's some wizard s**t

It doesn't help that you have no idea who Roy (storage wars Canada) or Dick Johnson (or his son) are.

I'll make them more mainstream next time.

It's a look-a-like contest if I'm not mistaken, not This Is Your Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back