AFL Round 11: Gold Coast v Geelong Saturday 4:35pm AEST @MS

Remove this Banner Ad

If Tom Lynch was undecided about leaving so far the effort up till half time should see him well on is way to a Melbourne club
Agree. The only reason to stay at that soulless club would be money. I think some Melbourne clubs have big chequebooks though.

Lynch for B and F this year?

Is this where we are, seriously, every problem at a club being laid at the feet of the only person who has ever been able to hold his head high with regards to the effort he’s put in for them?
Gaz phoned it in for his last year at GC, there's no denying it.

The fact he won the B&F is a testament to what a great player he is, and it is an indictment on the rest of GC list.

Will be a Hawk next year to replace Roughead.
Surely not. You wouldn't have the cap space. Didn't we hear Sam Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis and Roughead were all playing for the love of the game and on 50 cents a match? ;) Even with their departure, they surely couldn't rub two pennies together. Especially when T.Mitchell and O'Meara are getting nearly 2 mill a year between them both. :D

Surely not. You wouldn't have the cap space. Didn't we hear Sam Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis and Roughead were all playing for the love of the game and on 50 cents a match? ;) Even with their departure, they surely couldn't rub two pennies together. Especially when T.Mitchell and O'Meara are getting nearly 2 mill a year between them both. :D
We got rid of Vickery. Never forget that.

2 mill a year???????????

You really don't know much about Hawthorn's strict salary structure.

Plus caps are going up by a lot next year. We should have plenty.

But doubt Clarko will pay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaz phoned it in for his last year at GC, there's no denying it.

The fact he won the B&F is a testament to what a great player he is, and it is an indictment on the rest of GC list.

Third best average disposals for his career, 14 CP per game, fourth highest tackles per game average in his career, second highest clearance average of his career.

Yeah dunno about that.

Clearly lost a bit of interest once he got injured but when he was on the field I think you’d be hard pressed to mount any argument that he didn’t care.

Third best average disposals for his career, 14 CP per game, fourth highest tackles per game average in his career, second highest clearance average of his career.

Yeah dunno about that.

Clearly lost a bit of interest once he got injured but when he was on the field I think you’d be hard pressed to mount any argument that he didn’t care.
Your last paragraph sums it up. He was fine when he played.

Gary runs up to Steven May when he kicks a goal and gives him a shove but Miller gives Ablett a shove and he runs to the umpire.

You aren’t tough Gary just play football

The best news for the Cat's is that their trinity... I mean their extended midfield is going to scrape home with most clearances tonight

So what you’re saying is that the umpiring decisions are always correct? And that only someone who rates them self as the best coach of all time would question them?

More likely you’re just one of those dicks who whinges about Roos for no apparent reason (especially since brown was saying the same s**t)
Sorry i forgot he did nothing with your job when he was in charge. No I’m saying the umpire gave an explanation, wasn’t hard to work that out

Sorry i forgot he did nothing with your job when he was in charge. No I’m saying the umpire gave an explanation, wasn’t hard to work that out
Yet everyone was questioning what it was for...

He did nothing with my job?

Starting to think you probably shouldn’t be criticising anyone.

“Roos is sah up himself! How dare he question a decision that everyone was questioning?!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back