Game Day AFL Round 20 - Melbourne v Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium - Sunday August 1, 12.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

When does the AFL stand up for it's stupidity.

Why didn't Melbourne complain about flying up to Brisbane, getting a bus down to Metricon, playing a game and then getting straight on a bus up to Brisbane to fly to Perth. All done in the same day?

There is no logic to this.

Good to see egg on face to the AFL.

Bowfinger

Heather Graham: "do you like smashing pumpkins?"

Steve Martin: "Are you kidding? Id love to do that!"

:tearsofjoy:

Flying to Queensland, spending five hours on the tarmac, then flying home for a game at 12pm the next day is good preparation, right?

Good getting in that extra vitamin D

Game is at 12.10 at Marvel tomorrow, with Sydney vs Essendon scheduled for 15.10 and GWS vs PA at 18.10. Sucks sh*t for the last two teams, because those changing rooms are gonna stink.
All at marvel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strap yourselves in for a high-octane, exciting, free-flowing 72-58 win, or a 61-52 loss.

Can't wait to see Viney, Petracca and Oliver streaming out of the middle into space and hitting up lace-out passes to Brown inside 50.

You won't regret spending your Sunday afternoon watching this, I assure you.

Strap yourselves in for a high-octane, exciting, free-flowing 72-58 win, or a 61-52 loss.

Can't wait to see Viney, Petracca and Oliver streaming out of the middle into space and hitting up lace-out passes to Brown inside 50.

You won't regret spending your Sunday afternoon watching this, I assure you.
There is as much chance of Oliver hitting brown on the lead as there is of me not being shitfaced drunk at 2pm.

There is as much chance of Oliver hitting brown on the lead as there is of me not being shitfaced drunk at 2pm.
Blokes should lead from the goalsquare purely because Trac and Oliver are likely to accidentally kick over their head for a goal

I might join you. haven't had a Sunday session in ages. To the bottle-o!

If you wanna know how to fix goal scoring issues, here's Carltons shooting positions against the saints. 15.3 from inside the V directly infront. I bet we take only about 5 shots per game from that spot.

View attachment 1192828
Are you saying kicking from 45 out on the boundary is unviable?

How come you know this but our ******* dumb s**t forwards don't?

Are you a wizard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back